surviving the hack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazarati, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Little Sister New Player

That's really weird. When the hack was over and we were finally able to log back in, I got a quest in my journal that awarded all that stuff. Are you sure you don't have that in your journal, maybe hidden ? o_O
    • Like x 2
  2. Waterfall Well-Known Player

I have a few questions.
    1 - If you are having Deja Vu... that means you were here for it back in 2011 and you already have the feat and special batman helmet. So why ask for something you already have?
    2 - Are you expecting this hack to last well over a month?
    3 - No.... not really a questions there, just no.
    • Like x 4
  3. WonderValkyrie New Player

can you mod them?
    • Like x 4
  4. Metafaze New Player

August 24, 2014
    It has been several hours since I have last been able to play DCUO. I tried playing another game but sadly all thumb mobility has been lost. I have no idea how much longer I can survive. I will keep this journal to document my journey. I hope these entries will serve future generations of gamers that have to endure what we have.

-Metafaze
    • Like x 10
  5. The Doctor Loyal Player

Was your sub active at the time? If it was, submit a ticket
  6. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 5
  7. Little Sister New Player

This made me giggle. We should make a topic where people documents their last few hours on earth without DCUO lol, Fallout 3 style.
    • Like x 6
  8. IcedCafe New Player

They can atleast add an extra day of legendary membership to those who currently have it, because this issue hasn't allowed many people to log in at all today.
  9. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

There is a substantial difference, other than time, between this disruption and the 2011 hack. While both are illegal activities, the damage from the 2011 hack was exacerbated by Sony storing personal information in plain text files. This disruption could have happened to anyone. Demanding compensation because of the illegal acts of a third party will only give succour to those who do this sort of thing, and add to the deluded mythology that hackers are modern day Robin Hoods.
    • Like x 9
  10. WonderValkyrie New Player

I'll bet SOE is already planning to do the right thing for their customers and add a day to existing subs
  11. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

Do it!!! Make it happen
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

Ok nevermind i dont care about not being able to play anymore, we're having chicken Parmesan for dinner
    • Like x 4
  13. Little Sister New Player

The main thing about "Back From the Hack" that players don't understand, is that back then we could ONLY subscribe to the game. There was no Free to Play. There was no pick and choose DLCs (heck there were no DLCs). Those prizes were a gift for subscribing and paying for a game that was not at all playable for over a month.

No one else deserves them quite frankly lol
    • Like x 4
  14. Crimson Jonni New Player

Last time they said they couldnt do that anymore, so at most it will be 50 replays like last time lol
  15. Spacedude2 New Player

I was hoping for an Anonymous inspired mask.
    • Like x 2
  16. vizion20 New Player

GOODBYE WORLD
    • Like x 1
  17. Draco8573 New Player

wah you have a wife and a life. things happen you just have to make do. dont let little things like this ruin your day.
    • Like x 1
  18. Mazarati Active Player

you kinda took it out of context. (deja vu) *** in the frustration of not being able to log in. lol
  19. Advanced Mechanic New Player

Of course the day after I sub I can't play at all... Any word when this will be fixed?
  20. Mazarati Active Player

im down with a feat saying surviving the ddos. the rewards: a skill point and something epic.