surviving the hack

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mazarati, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Mazarati Active Player

Since after today's psn ddos attack, knocking off the servers, keeping us from enjoying DCUO.

I'm having Deja vu from 2011. Will we be granted the Surviving the hack feat? and receiving the special batman helmet?

My off day is ruined, i plained on grinding the day away on DCUO. I hope we get something out of this.

Anyone else feel the same?

We dont hold no one but the a hole people who committed this crime accountable.

my ears are bleeding, my wife has'nt shut up yet. help me. DCUO
    • Like x 11
  2. The Doctor Loyal Player

No, you will be receiving neither of those things.

However, I'd be on board with replay badges and symbols of power added to my account.
    • Like x 13
  3. Mirai Well-Known Player

Maybe if the DDoS attack lasts for another month. One day isn't going to do it.
    • Like x 15
  4. Little Sister New Player

It's been less than a day, so, no.
    • Like x 17
  5. rival exe New Player

Dejavu? It's only been a day...lol
    • Like x 9
  6. Mazarati Active Player

I'd be ok with replay badges and a good amount of loyalty points. Not! That 200 crap, they gave us last month.
    • Like x 1
  7. Juxes Committed Player

As much as I would love the Batman mask and the the feat. It hasn't even been a full day yet.

What happened in 2011 was something that felt like 8 years. ( Oh if only i was playing dcuo back then :( )

Yea so the idea for those items to make a return is unrealistic
    • Like x 2
  8. Mazarati Active Player

But add into the equation, a wife who has the voice of rosie perez and fran drecher, who keeps talking, since you have nothing to do.
    • Like x 2
  9. Vampirebit Well-Known Player

You need to be thankful this didn't turn out worse, stop cash grabbing and be glad things are getting back to normal. So you had a day off from the game, as much as one plays this, one could use a day off. I'll be happy to just get things back on track. Enjoy the game whenever you can :p
    • Like x 4
  10. Fenrir New Player

I would be on board with getting the batman inspired mask. But I know it would cause a sea of nerd rage so I dont think the devs want to open that particular can of worms. Im hoping we will see a DIFFERENT batman inspired mask. Even if it is just added to the marketplace, its been something they've needed to do for a while and would go a long way to silence the outcries on these forums for an actually decent batcowls

Let the veterans keep their batman inspired mask, but throw the rest of us a bone and let us look cool too.
  11. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

No feat or Batman mask for you or the other 90 people who've asked in the last 12 hours :)
    • Like x 13
  12. Crimson Jonni New Player

Playing outside sure is great fun!
    Waterguns are the joy of life
    • Like x 4
  13. Rebornthunder New Player

give us a free skin!
  14. MaraCroX New Player

They will give us new thing!
    1. "Back from the DDoS" feat 50feat points
    2. Putin Inspired Mask

;)
    • Like x 5
  15. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

feels like an eternity... lego marvel though is getting a lot of attention ...so i suppose its all good :p
    • Like x 1
  16. rival exe New Player

Marry better? :eek:
    • Like x 2
  17. the solowing Steadfast Player

....DDoSing =/= hack..
    • Like x 1
  18. Mazarati Active Player

you're sarcasm is not greatly welcomed. Yes it could have been wors, but it was'nt. Today was my off day at work, and how do i relax? why by playing DCUO sir. I mean there where other thing's to do, go outside hit the park ride my motorcycle.But that bore's me.
    I enjoy this game to the full extent, please and i ask please before you put you're meager penny, understand the other person's life. I work 6 days a week I love my job, pay is awesome, but the day im off I like to enjoy playing DCUO. Thanks's for reading.
    • Like x 1
  19. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

No, that item should be never given out again it was given to the players that played back then. I never played back then but if they did something like that a new item should be given out if anything. Just like pre order batman will never come back this shouldn't ether It was given as a gift to players for a specific reason it would lose meaning if it was brought back.
    • Like x 2
  20. TheAllmightyLegate New Player

Why not an anonymous mask? it would fit the situation nicely
    • Like x 5