Did DCUO get hijacked or something?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Nuubia, Aug 24, 2014.

1. Octantis New Player

PC is acting weird, too. It's not just PSN
  2. RadarX Community Relations

Can you elaborate on acting weird? There are currently no issues impacting DCUO PC or any other SOE game.
  3. SkullGang Devoted Player

Yeah just logged out of PSN and can't get back on. Looks like my Assassins Creed marathon starts now.
  4. Octantis New Player

I was hit with horrible lag and DC's at the same time these threads began to appear. It may be coincidence, but I'm playing PvP matches and lagging right now. I restarted the PC and the game and it took a good couple minutes for all the menus and stuff to load, something that never happens usually. And when I just tried to use Acro's grappling hook, I gently started gliding upwards.

EDIT: Stuff in my League Hall is taking a good 10+ seconds to load when I enter a room. The menus have stopped being slow, though.

EDIT EDIT: Nevermind, menus are still slow. On Dury took 15 seconds for the words to pop up
  5. Little Sister New Player

Should we delete all of our credit card info and stuff ?
    • Like x 1
  6. thefrogshateme New Player

YES

Guys, I was trying to do it the safe way. Googled lizard squad. I clicked on the 5th website down and now my computer is producing virus symptoms......
  7. That guy New Player

Same thing here as Octanis. Very laggy and slow, Just logged in again after being thrown out, I've been in for a few minutes and I still cant use my weapon as it did't load I presume. UI and everything else is slow as well. USPC here and most people in-game are saying about the same thing.
  8. Octantis New Player

Looking on USPC LFG also, looks like a lot of people got his with Lag, so I know it's not just my connection :)
  9. Little Sister New Player

Even this website is incredibly laggy.
    • Like x 3
  10. Octantis New Player

I was trying to edit my last post to add that for the last 5 minutes ... You beat me to it, so no sense in editing now :p
  11. Nightsshade New Player

USPC here. Problem actually started about an hour ago for me. Sudden DC. I took a break and tried logging back in 10 or 15 minutes ago. It took so long to get in I thought I was gonna get dced again. Finally got in, and nothing's working. Abilities and chat take forever to show up, can't see the mobs I'm fighting or that are attacking me. Can't damage anything. Basically, can't play right now. :(

I would really like to know what's going on here.
    • Like x 1
  12. Sivulla Dedicated Player

Sony getting DDoS'ed by lizard people
  13. Kintuse Well-Known Player

USPC, game hardly loading at all. The launchpad is also giving me trouble as well.. i'm not mad or upset really. I should probably be sleeping anyway. My sympathies to the devs/groups that have to deal with this so early in the morning. Hope you guys can pull through without people shouting their heads off in time.

Hang on..
    So I did manage to get in the game, but the power bar tray isn't loading, people are jumping all over and lots of lag going around in general. I shall accept this hilarious situation with grace and run around seeing what odd things I can find now.
    • Like x 1
  14. the solowing Unwavering Player

Psn is down, i just spent 40 dollar on FF too remade my dc character too.. grr...[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

In the UK got knocked out of PSN, couldn't connect, couldn't see any SOE website. Now websites are back, got reconnected to PSN but when I try and start DC I get the Connection Failed dialog box "failed to connect to game server. Would you like to retry?", click retry, a pause and then the fail dialog comes back up.

edit : Now I've posted managed to get in, I knew that would work..... :confused:
  16. Scarecrow4479 Well-Known Player

17. geostew Well-Known Player

Yes got up booted my PC and tried to launch the game. The launchpad wont even load at all. Shows the service is still running but it will not kick off. I ended task just now and relaunched the game and suddenly it started up like normal. I was able to login just fine and go into the game. Not experiencing any issues so far. Power bar is fine, world is loading fine, movement is good, no lag. Not sure what was going on but its working fine now.
  18. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Its very possible this may be because of this earthquake in cali last night...Sorry I stand corrected a bunch of sniveling dorks hacked PSN The Lizard Squad what a bunch of dicks
    • Like x 2
  19. ReAni Mator New Player

Hackers. Psn targeted
  20. ReAni Mator New Player