SOE Maintenance - August 5, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Aug 4, 2014.

1. EvilPrince3 Active Player

2. MercPony Devoted Player

Who knows, the DLC data could be snuck in there too. But they wouldn't tell us that ;)
  3. chim92 Active Player

seriously though, is anyone missing a character? I made one just last night, now, *poof*. gone. but the character I deleted is back. im soooooooo confused! is this part of the maintenance? or is this why they started it?
  4. Django Unchained Level 30

They need to have more to buy with MOT's
  5. Alexandr Kerus New Player

6. Ultragranner New Player

Ok, I've registered here, only because I'm tured of those nonsense. Guys from Administration, please, tell me, why are u doing your maintaince/server downs for fixes/gu etc in daily "RUSH HOUR"?? Ofc, it will be ok, if it was really f2p game, but guys!? 5 days per month it doesn't working. Some of u may says: "pfff 5 days, go and do something else".. Ofc, it's not much, but if i play only 2 weeks in month, and those 5 days of downtime, are really pretty long period. I even not asking or telling u, that u are sux with those updates and maintaince everytime, cause first u need 4 hours for that, next u announced +2 hours, after that, maybe tomorrow, u may downtime it once more, to fix your previded maintaince. I don't tell from all custumers of those game, but my friends are absolutely agree with me.
    So, why don't u make those GU and other things at night time? for example if it's EU Server, make those after 00:00.
    And if u will answer, that those servers downtimes are not so long and other arguments, so plz, maybe u will return some legendary payment days, when it was downtime on the server, and gives it to players at the end of the month as monthly "payback", when they wasn't able to play because of your actions. It's only 2-5 dayse of free legendary, it's still sounds not so much, wright?.....
    P.S. players and community, everyone got their own opinion, so plz be kind and treat with understanding to my opinion. Thanks you for answers.
  7. Axrik New Player

Same I love the Blue Lanterns and the Star Sapphires...ooh man ;) lol I want a Hope Power and Water Power :D
  8. 5parcks Active Player

So since AnB villain side has been down so long :( , I have fallen behind on gearing my troll... any chance on a few replay badges being tossed to the villains to make up for it? :rolleyes: I'll be happy to spam it! :p

Also, have any flyers noticed they now seem to have a lead butt? Going from hovering to moving, flying upwards, auto pilot, all seem to be moving more slowly than they had been. I noticed it more over the past about 2 weeks...
  9. Rusty Metal Active Player

This has happened to me before. I think it's just the local cache files on your computer have not synced with the server cache.
    everything should be fine once we can log into the system.

(Corrected to account for brain rust.)
    • Like x 1
  10. chim92 Active Player

if you give some to villains you should give some to everyone! its only fair!
  11. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

So.... 4 hours maintenance ....
    Its look like 4 hours pass....
  12. george_1_7 New Player

Woah... We're a whole 7 minutes past 4 hours, it's the end of the whole damn world. They're obvs total failures. Must nevurr play this game again.
    /sarcasm
  13. chim92 Active Player

yeah no where near four hours passed. can you even tell time?
  14. JustinSiaPogi Active Player

OK! I'll wait :))
  15. LegionOfSkaro New Player

its been four hours and eleven minutes, can YOU tell time?
  16. 5parcks Active Player

While I feel your pain and understand your frustration, the terms of service states: SUBJECT TO SECTION VIII(B)(4) BELOW, NEITHER SOE, SOE'S THIRD PARTY PROVIDERS, THE SONY FAMILY, NOR ANY PERSON OR ENTITY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING OR DISTRIBUTING ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES CONTAINED ON THE STATION, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE "SOE PARTIES"), MAKE ANY WARRANTY WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THAT THE STATION WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE STATION OR AS TO THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE STATION, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL SOE COMMUNICATION FEATURES.

We all agreed to it when we started playing the game. Yeah, I actually read those things...
    • Like x 1
  17. Mr. Vulcanator New Player

Cache. Not cash. Cash is money. A cache is a collection of the same or similar items usually in a hidden or inaccessible place. In the case of computers a cache would be a save file for something.
  18. KidSuperBoy Well-Known Player

Stay true to the game my friends. LOL:cool:
  19. Ardian New Player

Use the force xD
  20. Rusty Metal Active Player

Yes you are correct. I typed "cash" but I meant "cache" my bad.