Survival Mode Kudos

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by Mepps, Jul 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ansgarr New Player

Congratulations Select Few :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Ansgarr New Player

can select few put a video with round 9 plz? thank you
  3. Mercenary Renegade New Player

I believe you could watch brittenys past broadcasts from twitch, including the scare we gave some people just to be for lack of better term douchebags. :)
  4. Mister Brees New Player

The chat got bad there for a second.
  5. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

Mepps?

Would it be at all possible for you to extend the original post to not only show server firsts, but show server firsts by faction, too? I'm interested to see how well my fellow villains are doing in this and also possibly give the community who enjoy the friendly competition a chance to appear on the leaderboard.

It's a bit tiring seeing just heroes on there :(
  6. spack2k Steadfast Player

congrats finishing survival mode with cr106 !!!!

Survival Mode a joke - confirmed
  7. TheBusinessDcuo New Player

I wouldnt say a joke considering only a handfull of groups have been to 8 and 9.
    • Like x 2
  8. HazeTA New Player

Gratz SF from TA, I was expecting alot more from Krona :confused:

Don't think we will get to round 10 or even past 8, everyone is playing Destiny beta until dlc drops :(

Less than 1% of the entire DCUO community has been past round 2.

The devs made the thing and could only get to round 6.

Only a select few (no pun intended) are every really amazing at any game and these groups getting to high rounds are the ONLY people capable of this, their in a massive minority. Its a drop in the ocean compared to how many people play.

This SM is only a prototype, its not the finished article.
    • Like x 2
  9. spack2k Steadfast Player

well since SM is fotm instance i puged today the first time to experience it and we made it till round 7 ... and we failed only cause the tank crashed ...i think i have said enough.
  10. RandJ New Player

Congrats for passing the entry level, too bad you wipe when things get serious
    • Like x 2
  11. GemiNick New Player

Congratulations Select Few!
    • Like x 2
  12. kav Committed Player

USPC Server First Round 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8 (which failed, sadly) are Villains. Round 3, 2 and 1 are Heroes.
    • Like x 1
  13. Mulalin New Player

• Like x 1
  14. IcyBar Level 30

We have tried survival mode a handful of times, let it be 7/8 times in total. I have to say, once reaching round ten and start fighting Krona, It's a matter of being patient and finishing.

Unfortunately once we started fighting Krona, the timer of the daily server reset started pushing us. So, not willing to take the chance and see if we will make it before the server shutdown, we kind of pushed ourself, trying some freaky tactics such as jumping over Krona's laser instead of simply dodging it. Ah well, we got burned by his simple laser eventually xD.

Anyway, let it be round 9. I'm satisfied. Not sure if I'll jump back in SM so quickly again though xD.
    And yeah I know that it's been done already, congratz so SF and all others. But I suppose we're the first on EU PC to come so far, excuse me if I'm mistaken!

Pwny SlayStation / Individuals EUPC

Me Julie
    Ultrafrost
    The Elektron
    duqu
    LordThaBet
    Cobra2k
    Lost Scepter
    IcyBar
    • Like x 3
  15. kajutsu New Player

Omg feel bad for you!!!!

Just did 2-3 try on this content and i thinki will never do it again.
    My groups always failed becaused someone crashed.
    To be honnest, it's a fun arena, very chalenging BUT it becomes most anoying content of game because of those fake failed and time spent in it(4H+ to finish even with beast DPS).

Need to be changed: Reduce health of boss, possibility to "pause" and "restart" content,...

With new raids coming, SM will be totaly useless and not fun
  16. the duqu Level 30

• Like x 7
  17. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

• Like x 3
  18. Little Sister New Player

• Like x 1
  19. Mulalin New Player

20. Zerefu New Player

So am I the only one who's noticing that the only people who have t6 expert mods (Select Few, namely BRITTENY) are the ones who've actually beaten SM? I have serious objections to the fact that it's being over looked.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.