Let the backlash begin...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLoneLantern, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wynnie Well-Known Player

Well, if this is true..
    Then I hope they fix the MoT cap/bug then.
    It's been such a long time now. I still have 200 Marks of Reality to convert and soon, 100 Marks of Fury?
    And I'm already at 65500 Marks of Triumph.................. And I still have nothing to spend MoT on...

I forgot to mention all the 12k MoT monthly rewards I have in my bank too...
    • Like x 10
  2. Feenicks New Player

I believe Spytle said in a live stream that HoP will be using MoF. Using that info many decided to plan accordingly.
    • Like x 6
  3. Lacedog Loyal Player

i can agree with that part completely
    • Like x 1
  4. Karbonala New Player

Do you think it's right for them to lie to us and tell us that MoF was going to be used?

This is the way the game has worked all along. It's not like you're going to buy a full set on day 1 of a new tier. You would get 1 or 2 pieces at best with MoF capped at 100. Their reasoning for capping us at 100 was so we wouldn't be able to buy the gear so quickly because the same Marks were supposed to be used.

I still don't understand how ANYONE can defend being lied to. The fanboy is strong in too many of you.
    • Like x 3
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It was never a good idea, but it was possible until now. They set a precedent going forward and yanked the rug out from under us by not saying they intended to change things ahead of time. This should have been said going into Tier 6, not going into Tier 6 part 2. And they haven't even said it yet! o_O
    • Like x 1
  6. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

So far it's always been new Marks for a new Tier. This is on the Test Server...so it's very likely that some coding went wrong and released stuff that was meant for Tier 7. Instead of panicking and getting all upset like this is something that will actually drop with DLC 11, how about we let the Devs know in all available outlets so they can either correct the error or confirm our worst fears.
    • Like x 3
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Because I don't want to have to spam the alerts for a week or two to buy gear to run the raids like I had to do in origin crisis .
    • Like x 1
  8. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Completely agree on that, the most skip able DLC ever.
    • Like x 1
  9. Radium Devoted Player

Because all the information isn't present yet maybe?
    • Like x 5
  10. Little Sister New Player

Plans can change and people can change their minds. It doesn't mean they lied :rolleyes:

Y'all are sounding like babies. It's 100 Marks, max. Big whoop lol
    • Like x 2
  11. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

There's enough to know something fishy is going on .
  12. MetalMario Loyal Player

If that's true the right thing would be to keep to that, but otherwise I honestly think it's a better idea overall to change the currencies so that people can't plan to get the new things before running the content. Allowing some kind of conversion between MoF and MoP might be reasonable since they're both T6 currencies anyway.
    • Like x 1
  13. Karbonala New Player

I agee. Which is why I am asking the community to keep this topic relevant until we get a response.
    • Like x 1
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

For those who hated TD, it is a lot.
  15. Crimson Jonni New Player

I was worried about it but, as long as i get Mr Miracles sick *** cape i couldnt give a care in the world :eek:
    • Like x 1
  16. TheLoneLantern New Player

That's exactly why I posted this here. More people will be aware of the change if it is posted in Gotham City.
  17. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

I'm almost certain that this is a bug. You need to realize that as we speak, there's a team working on T7 and other stuff that's a year down the line, and I'm sure this is just one of those things that leaked into test. I can understand how this totally upsets people, but let's not get our torches and pitchforks until we can get verified information.
    • Like x 7
  18. Perseus Chase Committed Player

Well.....it cost me replay badge and times, do you think people enjoy running that T6 aleart? No, they did it for the mark.
    • Like x 1
  19. TrueOlympus New Player

This is dumb, maybe people actually wanted to run duos and solos in order to buy lvl 94 gear. What they just did is essentially limit our options when it comes to grinding for this gear. Believe it or not, everyone doesn't always wanna run a darn raid.

I enjoy the T6 alert. Damn shame i can't run it anymore to progress in the tier it is supposedly apart of
    • Like x 9
  20. Sage-Rapha Steadfast Player

Welp... im glad I stopped at half 92 gear. I shoulda stayed at full 91 lol
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.