Let the backlash begin...

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by TheLoneLantern, Jul 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcpope New Player

I'll wait until something official is said.
    • Like x 6
  2. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

After this week this is just another kick in the face if its true .
    • Like x 1
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

Omfg that is bs...if true.
    • Like x 6
  4. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

If this is true, I have one question: Why the 100 MoF cap? I thought that was to discourage people buying the next set of gear? What's the point of discouraging players from saving currency for the next set if the next set costs a whole new currency type, anyway? Ludicrous logic.
    • Like x 3
  5. MyrVell Committed Player

Nobody is talking about this in the Player Rewards feedback thread so we will see.
  6. Little Sister New Player

I like it. If you want Halls of Power rewards you have to play Halls of Power content. Makes sense to me.
    • Like x 3
  7. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

It also goes against everything they've said for almost a year too .
    • Like x 2
  8. Lacedog Loyal Player

basically you would have been able to buy the chest and back early...... its not that big of a deal

edit - and only for one role!
    • Like x 1
  9. Starbrand Dedicated Player

There is now a VENDOR 11, selling rare styles in Marks of Power... in test server.
  10. MetalMario Loyal Player

Maybe they realized if they keep the same marks people will stock up on them and buy gear on day one before running anything.

Sure unless you count central city.
    • Like x 1
  11. Feenicks New Player

So it's a waste of time now to run AF if your goal was to save up for the next set of gear in the new DLC.

If this is true than I'm more than disappointed. If this is true than some one has some 'splaing' to do!
    • Like x 9
  12. WockaFlockaPhil Dedicated Player

Well, spam their twitters til you get an answer I guess.
    • Like x 2
  13. Web Well-Known Player

Forewarned is forearmed, thanks for the info Felsa.
    • Like x 2
  14. Little Sister New Player

Halls of Power is going to be giving us so many Marks anyways, and the best gear is in the Raid that everyone will be Replaying anyway.

So the Marks are really just for styles.
    • Like x 2
  15. SilverwingsZOE New Player

In truth testers should bash them more because a 80% chances of getting only marks out of those annoying raids is too much

And you should bash them for newer collections too cause it's just stupid on getting kicked off or being forced to Q on them just to farm collections and have to fight for any single drop as people will need on them just for their greedy purposes

Then new marks,more than happy that it's been a good month since I last played that sorry mess of TD or any given Amazon Fury content,have only 19 MoF stored all from boxes and most if not all were just useless base items...
  16. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Except the only reason I have not bought the 92 chest and rings is that the chest is the most expensive piece and the biggest upgrade for me. Rings provide very little upgrade from 91, so not really worth it to me. Made more sense to save up for the next gear and get an even bigger upgrade for the same price. Now, the price is the same, but there's no way to convert my currency. Oy vey.

And the only reason many of us did similar things to what I have above is that is how the game has worked in the past. I'm tired of all these curve balls they keep throwing with new releases. I want consistency in my life.
  17. Karbonala New Player

This demands an immediate response from the Devs. Seeing as how it's the weekend, it is up to US to keep this topic on the front page.

If this is true, then they have been lying to us all along. I don't see how anyone can defend this.
    • Like x 5
  18. MetalMario Loyal Player

Why exactly do you think it would be a good idea for them to let people buy gear from new content before they even set foot into it?
    • Like x 2
  19. Feenicks New Player

If this is true then, yeah. No defense from me!
    • Like x 5
  20. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

If this is true then they have made Amazon Fury the most worthless dlc in the game.
    • Like x 15
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.