Additional Server Downtime - July 23, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jul 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. belasee New Player

SOE get your $hit together
  2. Skydiving Haylz New Player

3. Sinister-Tak New Player

4. Herculine New Player

What is "orta" under server status?
  5. belasee New Player

they are too lazy to test it :/
  6. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

Guys stop crying, you won't die if you don't play for 1-2 days. Get real! The flame and complain wont solve the problem.
    • Like x 1
  7. ghostwalkerjack New Player

eups server has been down since about 1pm, i havent been able to log in and do my t6 stuff all day.
    no marks of fury for me today and i'm only four pieces off a full set.
    any chance next update could happen during uk night instead for a change, us always seem to get the better deal with this stuff.
    its now 12am and i'm not staying up all night like i did last time, just to play a game that probably wont be back online until tomorrow anyway.
    i cant wait for diablo or minecraft to come out on ps4, i've never had these kind of problems with any other games.
    its getting rediculous :(
  8. B3nJy New Player

I know this might be a stupid question for those who are already lvl 30 but there is this mission it is an arena when joker attacks the safe house and then there is another mission after it where its arena but it says headquarters its about grod and I cant seem to find it if anyone would tell me which one it is it would be a big help( I do know that where the on duty tab is )
  9. Hey dad New Player

Still loading.... I can't play.... more problems....
  10. Doc Vinci New Player

that would never happen unlike the US players we carnt go around to the offices and conplain lol
  11. TemporalHawk Well-Known Player

I realy hate saying this but servers may go down again im at max marks of triumpth when I only had abou 30k before the update
  12. Doc Vinci New Player

Looks like EUPS is up finally
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

I mentioned this exact problem earlier. Their downtime begins will they are asleep while ours is during the day when people want to play.
  14. BatmanArkhamOriginsFan New Player

Well I for one think that the game is awesome I love the dc universe comic batman in particular and am quite happy to have stumbled across this game. Keep doing what your doing the game is awesome.;)
  15. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

EU PC and EU PS (and all servers) are now online.
    • Like x 2
  16. BatmanArkhamOriginsFan New Player

I agree with that 100% nicely said.
  17. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

yaaaaay
  18. DeAtH-LeGenD New Player

Good now they will stop crying :)
  19. Doc Vinci New Player

anyone else taking ages to log in? i selected my toon and all i can see is nightwing wtf im legendary ps4 this shouldnt happen
  20. GuyverVII Well-Known Player

Ps3 same problem, I think its just everyone trying to log in the same time :/
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.