GU38: Electricity Improvements

Discussion in 'Concluded' started by spord, Jun 30, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Defeats the purpose though because WM damage completely obliterates Rage, HL, and Celestial combo damage. You might as well say no one can use their AM with the Bonus.
  2. Fatal Phantom New Player

They already know what the ppl wanted out of electricity and they ignored the testing feedback as soon as they nerfed it becuz no one agreed to their vision. And the devs know about all this hate but they know they have to be careful how they respond becuz nature and electricity make NO sense.
    • Like x 1
  3. Lord Raiden Dedicated Player

Where did you here of such things.
  4. Pandora Demon New Player

I'm not sure if this is a glitch or not, but when I combine my DOT's/ refresh them: the DOT's only last 2 seconds, and when I get the highest Tier of DOT stacking: it's 700-900.
  5. blazeing fire111 Devoted Player

In some thread, can not remember where. One of devs stated it.
  6. Fatal Phantom New Player

Whizz if that were true then dreadful blast wouldn't hit 4.8k after WM. But it does.
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

Which is meant to be the rule. Problem is our AM doesn't even come close to Rages AM let alone negating our basic dots which is the same as many others. Rage already hits hard but with WM it hits harder.
  8. LyricalHD New Player

Even without dots our powers don't hit hard at all.
    • Like x 1
  9. Remander Steadfast Player

I was regularly getting over 3k on test.
    • Like x 2
  10. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

That's nothing impressive because you can still get more damage solely spamming WM combo + Relentless Anger + BloodLust with Infuriate as a SC when available. The Power Combos are slower and less consistent than the damage from faster and often harder hitting buffed WM combos.
  11. LyricalHD New Player

That's completely un-true. Rage CAN us WM with their AM and get the bonus.
  12. Noel New Player

Honestly my Electric DPS before on GU37 was better

sad to say but no improvement end of story :(
    • Like x 3
  13. SkullGang Devoted Player

Exactly so when we want to go the WM route and use no dots...what we do have ? Static, Wired and Robot sidekick ? Really ?
    Even with BloodLust now buffing for 15% ?
  14. Fatal Phantom New Player

Well it's pretty garbage right now and from what I can tell static push is hitting a lot less.
    • Like x 1
  15. Akroma New Player

i messed around with my electricity for a couple minutes and was greatly disappointed. did much better before the update. i see a nice 1600 dot tick once in awhile but it doesnt make up for the lack of damage overall. ill probably switch back to nature or maybe sorcery.
  16. Remander Steadfast Player

Was that on a sparring target? They frequently wipe the PI.
    • Like x 2
  17. Whizzkid Dedicated Player

Your comparison should not be to Rage. You're technically in the same boat as Nature, which isn't good because they've been complaining, rightfully so, since their revamp. For them it's Swarm and for you guys it's Electrocute. Your AM damage should be on par with theirs, not Rage because it was already said prior to WM's release that it was intend for Power Combos to be slightly stronger due to their vulnerability. That, of course, includes Rage, HL, and Celestial.

This does not mean that all other AM's are so inferior and pale in comparison to those three.
  18. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

and cost very little power so I'm not there purely as your Butler ensuring you a good game.
  19. LyricalHD New Player

I never said it was good.
  20. SkullGang Devoted Player

I'm not saying it's good either o_O
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.