Game Update 38 Launches Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. UltraBabe New Player

I'm sorry... HL is one of the most OP sets along with Celestial and Rage.. prior to GU36 it was also one of the most power hungry. It doesn't need "benefit", it needs to be taken down a little. If you don't like it, spend ten bucks on a power change token and go play Sorcery since it's the new OP flavor of the month. This game needs balance. Your rudeness speaks to your level of maturity which in turn tells me why you were playing HL to begin with so excuse me if I don't take your comments seriously. There's more to this game than being #1 damage on the list at the end of the raid.

Nowhere in this post did you even begin to mention any of your helpful suggestions, you DID however complain about the PoT, buff and debuff moves (used in the Troll role that I bet you don't play much) while complaining about DPS.. so.. again... I think we've got your number.
  2. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Just curious: Have you played HL since weapon mastery was released to see if HL can keep up without speccing into weapon mastery?
    • Like x 4
  3. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

Took the words right out of my month. :(
    • Like x 2
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The data is very initial data pulled from the live servers (measuring what real players are actually doing), and directly compares Awesome Mechanic vs. Weapon Mastery crit bonuses.

We will continue to collect and review the data, and would like to share it with everyone down the road.
    • Like x 8
  5. DonkeyCat New Player

Yes. One step closer to gadgets update :)
    • Like x 1
  6. Sixfiguredice Well-Known Player

Woot electricity revamp! Get excited! Can't wait to test the damage and new healing on USPS since I can't get on test server. So much negative feedback with green lantern makes me want to try it I know it can do damage. Now everybody can test and find the best loadouts
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

I keep trying to tell people that its AM vs. WM crits! Finally confirmation from Devs. I will be using your words for my own nefarious needs
    • Like x 8
  8. Karasawa Loyal Player

I've never been so disappointed in this game as I am now.

Light. Isn't. Ready.
    • Like x 5
  9. Bast10n Committed Player

So much Angst could have been prevented from this little bit of information had it been shared in the beginning.
    • Like x 1
  10. RavenSW Well-Known Player

Seems the reviews are mixed, some complain, some excited. Its sad how many dps are only concerned with their own stats, they make things more difficult for the role players as their play style is completely selfish and as such has no place in team oriented content. Fixes should be about balance, some want to be OP, others want it to be difficult to master. As a former Fire tank I simply look for balance when update comes out, a shield would be nice to have as well for fire, but I digress. Good post
    • Like x 1
  11. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

Why are you trying to call Krimzonk out, your big community contribution (3 posts) on this forum are only about nerfing powers. & LOL...only 1 of the 3 powers you mention as OP are decent ATM....& it isn't HL or Celestial. Do you even play the game?

Perhaps like the Devs you failed to read this.
    Hardlight GU38: Q&A

& look who started that 18 page thread...I think we've got your number...Thanks for Playing though
    • Like x 2
  12. Blight KOBRA Commander

Excellent, now hopefully they can focus on implementing weapon style choices for WM combos and fixing the particle graphics glitches with the Hand Blaster weapon.
    • Like x 2
  13. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

That has always been the case, but Electrocute been destroyed... :(
    • Like x 2
  14. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

It was shared by Spytle and later elaborated upon by Tunso, but it was not explained very well.

15. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

The Hand Blaster cannot destroy the eggs from the Phoenix or cannot hit the gun turrets in certain parts of the game.
    • Like x 1
  16. Trinidad James Loyal Player

Whatever do you mean? Looks good to me. It has a wrongly placed Precision Buff, revamped self heals being a controller class & three P.O.T moves with no Aggro Dump; Not to mention it's Awesome Mechanic vs. Weapon Mastery crit bonuses is balanced since you can do weapon mastery and combos at the same time. What more do you need? It's only a paid power-set, nothing special about that.

Never-mind, I was trying to be sarcastic and it totally back fired. *logs out*
    [IMG]
  17. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

Yep, Solar Flame and its weapon mastery into Explosive Shot are incapable of doing damage to some objects. I think that should be fixed before any cosmetics are adjusted.
  18. Fools Fire Loyal Player

Yes they can. The problem is we can't specifically lock onto them. We have to stand right in front to do the damage.
  19. Fools Fire Loyal Player

----------------Devs-------------------------------------Players wanting info on GU 39---
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  20. the gamer kid New Player

does anyone know what the next dlc is :confused:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.