Game Update 38 Launches Next Week!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lacedog Loyal Player

haha i hear ya buddy. spytle tweeted out something this morning that i know you electric guys would love to see on here.
  2. VillNess Well-Known Player

Id say Tuesday.
    So yeah... For some reason I'm feeling a bit ill, I might just need to get day off from work....... :p
    • Like x 1
  3. GammaGreenLantern New Player

Yes because hardware limits communication between the devs and the player base?

All that needed to happen for light was Inspiration's placement on the tree and making fan (HL's hardest hitter) actually hit a group instead of a single target every time.

Sure, I would not have minded SnapTrap getting an AOE but the first two issues were most important and could have been fixed easily....

Sorry if I am coming off a bit snappy but us HL posters have been giving feedback and asking questions for a month with little to no response from the devs, let alone a fix....
    • Like x 11
  4. Azrael New Player

what did he tweet?
    • Like x 1
  5. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Any word about the price of the teleporters ??
    • Like x 1
  6. Clip New Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 21
  7. GammaGreenLantern New Player

You're misinformed....Chompers got changed back to the same damage burst it has on live, which I personally prefer....let's SQ get the full strength DOT
  8. Iamnumba4 New Player

Yay thanx Teed Stewn
    I have been waiting for the electric revamp since they nerfed it and took away stacking
  9. Whisper Well-Known Player

I would wait a week or two before buying them. Didn't someone mention on test, that it bugged armouries?
  10. Remander Steadfast Player

You mean the bit about WM being better on low health targets, but better on high health targets "by a thin margin?" Not from what I've seen. I hope he's not pointing to Tunso's tests as the "empirical data." No one on test has been able to replicate that. Even if it were true, who wants their "awesome" power mechanic to be competitive with WM in only a small fraction of the game's content?
    • Like x 8
  11. Iamnumba4 New Player

Awesome
  12. Lacedog Loyal Player

at work, so its harder to copy a tweet. but basically awesome mechanics were beating weapon mastery by a thin margin on live. cant wait for remander to do the same test he did on test with electricity once it hits live.
    • Like x 1
  13. krimzonk Committed Player

RIP Hard Light, it was fun while it lasted lol. Thank you to the dev team once again for not listening to HL players. What a waste of time. If you were never going to listen to our feedback, why ask for it in the first place? Several HL players I play with are fuming about the lack of changes, not to mention the rest of the power-sets community who will find out about this soon....

So the only way to do good damage for HL is through WM. What happened to our Awesome Mechanic which YOU coined as being 'combos?' There is no way our construct combo damage can touch WM. Not to mention the controller side of things which is still flawed. I suggest you read through this thread: https://forums.station.sony.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/hardlight-gu38-q-a.207680/
    • Like x 6
  14. GammaGreenLantern New Player

That's a joke, right?
    • Like x 3
  15. Lacedog Loyal Player

yes basically this, he didnt go that far into detail though from what i saw.

edit - just saw what you were referring to.
  16. NCR RANGER New Player

New 52 Batsuit Lockbox Style.
  17. Whisper Well-Known Player

?
  18. Trinidad James Loyal Player

*R.I.P*

That's the right picture there, Light had a new precision buff power added to it with some slight bug fixes/small changes and that's all. Most feedback on Test & W.I.P was/has been ignored too. Can't believe this power-set is suppose to be a "Top Tier" paid power. Boy'oh Boy, I can't wait for Fire's turn.........

*Their going to make a killing on Power Token sells from Light users*
    • Like x 5
  19. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

Did they ever fix the problem about using ps3/ps4 controllers with the new generator mods ?
  20. BRITTENY Dedicated Player

Oh boy :eek:

I'm so excited!!!!! :D Can't wait!
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.