The Summer Sale Is Here! 50% Off Items In The Marketplace!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

OMG! Thank you. The days of Aqua Surge having 233 replay badges is over. I can also finally get me hero from 76 skill points up to over 150+ with ease. Plan on buying until I have over 8000.
    • Like x 1
  2. Red Skorpion Dedicated Player

told you guys, if you didn't go for that bull 20 or 30% off B.S you'll get wat u wanted
  3. HHAAZZEE New Player

All previous sales I know of have included the loyalty vendor but this sale conveniently ends the day before loyalty points are dished out smh
  4. Radium Devoted Player

Loyalty points aren't given out on the same day for everyone.

I get mine during the first of the month for example.
    • Like x 1
  5. Small Villain New Player

Mepps I know you probally won't ready this but can you have a half off sale on July 4th or on the release of batman 75th because I won't be able to get this one.I mean I'm pretty sure you won't do it cause it might only benefit me but please please please please please do it ill burn all my 100 bucks no sweat.
    • Like x 1
  6. Jafin 10000 Post Club

The day you get your LP depends on when you started your subscription.
    • Like x 1
  7. SkullGang Devoted Player

2 Armouries, Name change, 1500 replays and 2500 MC left to spare.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 6
  8. HHAAZZEE New Player

Everyone iv ever heard randomly mention their loyalty date has been the same as mine (EUPS), now thats only about 10 people max since they were released but even still its always the same day as me and never heard any different.

Iv started multiple subs on different dates since loyalty were released on PS, 1st of the month, 16th (day before I get mine), 18th (day after), currently the 30th and my loyalty date is and always has been the 17th and im not the only one...

I dont know the ins and outs of loyalty dates & I dont know if the above is all a big coincidence and a pretty big one at that but its kind of hard to believe it is considering the facts I have.
  9. Mr.Me New Player

This can only mean one thing... A x2 or x3 cash sale will come shortly after this sale... really wishing I hadn't bought any booster bundle packs now, sigh!

Oh and I also am unable to purchase additional armories. :(
  10. Faust74 Loyal Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Jafin 10000 Post Club

I also seem to be locked out of buying additional armories. I bought an eight pack last week that will last me for a long time so I wasn't going to buy any anyway but just wanted to add in that it is an issue for me also.

ProSieben customer playing on USPC if that makes a difference.
  12. true New Player

Mepps is there any reason not to increase the limit of bank upgrade tokens from 5 to say 10?

Thanks to armories I am keeping way more geer in my bank and I would like to upgrade it... But I am at the limit :(
    • Like x 1
  13. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

finally, i'm ready to spend a nice chunk of change. didn't think it would be here this soon, haha.
  14. Moxley Mayhem Dedicated Player

i've been saying the same thing, great minds think alike.
  15. hudapak Well-Known Player

I already bought a whole bunch of power respec tokens, replay badges and total recovery kits. Will buy more once I get more PSN cards. I need to stock up for the rainy days. Hopefully they all last til the next couple DLCs.
  16. Seth Grey New Player

Um...Dumb question perhaps but is this sale on ps3 as well?
  17. Lurkermon New Player

Yeh just don't spend any money until the next sale.
  18. GJGBlackDragon Dedicated Player

19. Vodka Committed Player

Bought several stacks of scanners, teleports, field bots, a few extra armories, and several thousand badges.

Amazing how quickly money flies out of your pocket. At least I'll be set for a while.

Huhuhu, 60%. Well worth it. Now if only the game would allow me to buy escrow access while my month is still going...
  20. The dark knight New Player

Actually it's 55%.
    First 50% is applied and on that reduced price our 10% are applied.