Server Downtime - June 4, 2014 - Game Update 37!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KidMidnight Loyal Player

of course its my first day off in eight days...
    • Like x 2
  2. Captain CdViper New Player

Teleporters
    ·Players should no longer be able to walk into Raid Teleporters if they do not meet the Combat Rating requirement.
    this doesnt benefit nobody!!!! Why change it!!!!
  3. JohnTitorPlanck New Player

Because of people misusing it and exploiting it to get to higher tiers. Putting a cr lock makes it so people won't jump tiers and end up in end-game stuff with no idea what they are doing.
    • Like x 2
  4. ErnieB Loyal Player

I'm only happy that soon GU38 will be up on test, wonder how light will be on it.
  5. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I also asked that question on the testing Feedback Forum.

How much will the amenities cost?
    Will we have to buy every single one, like armories, or are they character-bound or even account-bound?
  6. Kintuse Well-Known Player

This is all I've ever wanted since I started playing. T~T <3
  7. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

New in the Marketplace! Now Featured in the Marketplace – Amenities! Now available are: Mail, Broker, Soder Vendor, Respec Station, Bank and Sparring Target. Buy them separately or together in our featured bundles, the War Room Amenity Pack and the Day Trader Pack!
  8. Little Sister New Player

I am so ready for this update !!
  9. Autopsyrotica Well-Known Player

will there be an addition of R&D station/vendor amenities in a future update? , also, to those of us who farmed the collections in order to get these amenities (myself on multiple characters), haha, all that time wasted that we can never get back, if only we'd known!!
    • Like x 3
  10. jr1nc Dedicated Player

light is great now cant wait for gu38 and see how much more damage i can put out
  11. Captain CdViper New Player

But thats not your problem, you and the other whiners should go back to olaying city of heroes and let the adults play this game. You just screw up our formula for leveling up our ALT's and it sucks. This makes me so upset that 13 yr old boys are whining in the forums because they dont have anything else to do!!!
  12. Tarfeon New Player

I was finishing the collection of phobias. Only one was missing. Now I will buy in the Marketplace. LOL
    • Like x 1
  13. Tarfeon New Player

The GU37 is excellent, but the 38 will be fantastic.
    The amenitie teleporter to the base will be amazing. Does anybody know if will it be possible to teleport to bases other friends?

Mepps, what will be the price of these amenities in the marketplace?
    • Like x 2
  14. Teknosup Active Player

ANOTHER 5 HOURS TO WAIT FOR ANOTHER FAILED UPDATE!
    • Like x 1
  15. 1ndab0x176 New Player

Not everyone is 13 and im sooo happy walkins got shut down. Tired of the undergeared being in content they know they have no reason to be in. Got in a nexus group yesterday as my healer. They said "hey we're walking in a tank hes gonna dps is that ok?" I said fine only to find out in first encounter that both trolls have lvl 46 gear on w 6 mods in the gear. Yea so happy this has come to an end.
    • Like x 1
  16. thepunisher2077 New Player

My thought exactly they keep doing maintenance shutdown & there are psn shut downs but what is actually fixed i log on & what happens right off the bat i have to relog or the game freezes or crashes. we wait 5 hours at a time this the second time in 2 fakng days. and low and behold the server is down again.

yeah all these update on powers & late raid entry's great that just great I do agree on late raid entrys i hate appearing late cause i wanna do everything from the start. but the update doesn't mean skwat if the game keeps freakin crashing or you can't even log in because of maintenance
  17. 1ndab0x176 New Player

The maintenance on the second was for the psn not dc but the ps4 was affected. Thats why i still have my ps3 lol
  18. KatanaRamaRage New Player

Where is the lightning update
  19. thepunisher2077 New Player

whats the point on powers update i mean yes things need to be fixed i play as a hardlight tank but and the shield wall is useless because you can pan it around but its only on you & big deal you can create a wall that might stop some damage. but again whats the point if the game keeps going down or doesn't work like its suppose to

also i am happy with it yesterday things ran smoothly which was honestly surpising but had to relog here & there & i hate doing an alert & showing up near the end or being level 30 & a couple of level 9's get added glad thats being fixed
  20. FaLeX Dedicated Player

YEAH!!!....for over 8gb download for PS4 players....;)

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.