Indecis Opens its Doors to You USPS Villains

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Dark Suzumebachi, May 17, 2014.

1. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Welcome to Indecis Recruiting
    Recruiting Status: Closed
    Check out the Discord Info below for quick responses!

Looking for a fun active League to run end game content with, or simply just to have a blast while playing?
    Here is your solution come join
    Indecis!
    The laughing really hurts!
    Now lets get down to business.

About Us
    We are a small close nit group of friends 6 total, we started our league in 2013 and played with each-other for longer. We have been doing content on our own and with friends for soooo long it would be nice to expand our circle to a full group of constant players like our selves. We are really chill and we don't take this game as a job. We all have families, and most have kids. We like to have fun and enjoy the content. We mostly login around 9pm eastern time depending on what we are doing. Our league is still around after 10 years later because our core members (6) continue to play regardless of how much time has past. While only 4 of us are currently active the other 2 log in every now and then. We all take breaks, but we still play DC. We enjoy playing together and we are real friends outside of DC and play other games together outside of DC. All of us are current content or higher and we get things done while having a laugh along the way.

Our normal login time is around 9pm EST.

What we Do
    We keep up to date with content. We try to run daily but we all have families and play when we can. We coordinate our Logins/Runs through our league Discord. When DLC is fresh, that's when we are most active just for the typical daily DC grind. Once we maxed out for current content we slow down but are still active to run weeklies every week. Our Weekly Runs include: current content raids and alerts, what ever the weekly bonus is, Ominibus alert/raid, and all bounties from T3 to current content for source marks, and then we work toward feats for who ever needs them or help out each-other. We still run lower content as well to help out League Members or just to get feats. There is alot that we do but that is the main things we try to get done. Fridays are when we plan for to start weekly content and finish it up on the weekend. We still Login-In throughout the week for the regular DC grind during DLC releases. If you are at the lower end of the content we will help you catch up to the current content. No matter your skill level we will help you learn what you need to know.

Goals
    Make league chat your first stop before LFG. Looking to recruit a few more people to give us a constant raid group. Lets be real, its much easier to get harder feats with a full league rather than trying to work it out in Pick-up group.

We are USPS/PC Villains
    Entry Requirements
    1. BE RESPECTABLE
    2. Age 21+ (we are 24+)
    3. Cr 310cr minimum (Skill makes a good player)
    4. Follow #1 and the rest is Peaches ;)
    Icing on the Cake
    1. If you are 1 to 2 DLCs behind current content
    2. Have a Mic (not required but preferred, Communication is KEY)
    3. A Jokester (we clown on eachother alot :) )
    More Goals
    1. Help current and new members to be knowledgeable and skilled at their roles
    2. Make League chat your 1st stop before LFG
    3. Have Fun! :)
    I look forward to seeing you all in game!
    All roles are welcome. If you currently only do one role, we will help you with your alternate role.
    Wanna give us a try? You can leave your info below (Name, Power, Role, CR)
    You can contact the following names in-game by Tell, Mail or Discord.

Contact Info & Ranks/Status
    Leader:
    Suzumebachi Cr405 Fire Tank/Dps 523sp PvP Cr99
    Discord: GTR#1654
    DCUO Discord Server: Suzumebachi- USPS (Villain)

Co-Leaders:
    Deprive Cr407 Water Heal/Dps 635sp PvP Cr100
    Cereal Killa Cr391 Fire Tank/Dps 583sp PvP Cr100

Officers:
    Wesly M Cr407 Earth Tank/Dps 579sp PvP Cr99
    BlizzardStryke Cr407 Ice Tank/Dps 610sp PvP Cr2
    Blizzard Discord: TabulaRasa#8373
    Thunder Cr408 Quantum Troll/Dps 510sp PvP Cr0
    Thunder Discord: Thundermeir#6453
    • Like x 4
  2. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Recruiting: Closed
    All roles are open
    Status Update, this is just to give you a understanding of how active we are for those who want to know. All players are current content or within the past 2 DLCs. Active players are those who log daily or every other day. Inactive players are those who haven't played in a while. New players are those who have joined after March 1st 2023 and are already split into the Active and Inactive categories. Most of us run content weekly to include newly released DLC, Omni-Bus and all bounties from past dlcs. What we run daily is the typical, solos, duos, alerts from current down to the last 3 DLCs and then what ever league mates need help with. We run the bounties for source marks and run other stuff just for fun or for feats.

Play Times

Week Nights- Login 8-9pm Eastern. We are on til we finish what we start. We usually try to wrap up around 11-12ish at latest on week nights ;)

Weekends- Login 8-9pm Eastern. Weekends are when we can stay on on late if we need to finish up content from the week.

Total Players: 17

Active Players: 7

Inactive: 10

New: 3
    • Like x 2
  3. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

League Challenge
    Ending Results: Cereal Killa Wins!
    Thunder 442sp vs Cereal Killa 569sp
    Skill Point Challenge
    Ended: November 15th, 2022
    Thunder and Cereal Killa have a interesting challenge going on. I added incentive to stir the pot ;)

Thunder 135sp said he could catch and even surpass Killa 554sp in 6months. We all believe in Thunder but thats a tall order. No pay to get skill points over here, we get out stuff by grinding and luck and hard work. So he will be doing the same. I will update the skill point every Thursday before we start our weekly runs. Stay tuned, its friendly i promise Looool.

My incentive was that if Thunder can get within 20sp of Killa i would buy him a sub. If he catches Killa or is 1sp short 2 month sub. If he catches Killa and passes by 1sp or more 3 month sub.

As for Killa his is the opposite, if he can maintain or keep Thunder from these milestones, the subs are his respectively.

• Like x 2
  4. cerealkilla New Player

where my money know what im saying
    Laissez les bons temps rouler
    • Like x 2
  5. Drathmor Unwavering Player

come on in and check us out were all friendly here
    [IMG]
    we look after our own so don't worry we got your back
    [IMG]
    just have fun be respectful and good times will be had by all
    [IMG]
    so take off your coat and stay a while
    [IMG]
    • Like x 3
  6. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

"Bump" Keep the interest coming!
    • Like x 1
  7. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

"Bump" Still recruiting, looking for some role specifics for PvP. As for PvE all roles are still open!
    • Like x 1
  8. KillerQuak New Player

YO MAN I ACCIDENTALLY LEFT NOT ON PURPOSE. I have been trying to get a hold of you but I keep getting when you guys arent
    • Like x 1
  9. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

We
    Welcome back sir, lol.
    • Like x 1
  10. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Still looking for more people.
    • Like x 1
  11. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

"Bump" I will like to say thanks again to new and current members and those who have shown interest.

PS don't be afraid to post here if you did not reach anyone, no one here will judge you it's a game. :)
    • Like x 1
  12. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

"Bump" I will bump as many times as it takes. Lol.
    • Like x 1
  13. Shinobi Ninjutsu New Player

98 CR celestial DPS 99 SP looking for an active league. I have been a day 1 DCUO player with my original name being a fire DPS. I took a year break after the PS3 hack took place and when i came back it was just to download the content. I came back a couple months ago and ready to find a helpful and fun league to join. I used to PVP a lot but since making my return have been feat grinding and doing PVE. my PVP CR is only 84. My toon name is Shinobi Ninjutsu and i am usually on 9pm- till EST daily.
    • Like x 1
  14. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Cool, thnx for your interest. As soon as I can login I will add you. We can run some stuff and see if you like us which I hope:). I don't know what it is but psn is having some issues atm.
    • Like x 1
  15. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Sorry we missed you last night, I don't know if you got my mail hopefully we can meet up tonight and boogie. :)
    Thnx again for giving us a shot as for those who are thinking bout it, doooowwwwiiiiiitttt! ;)
    • Like x 1
  16. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Those who contact me ingame or anyone for the matter mail us. If we don't reply to a tell right away then most likely we were busy. Thnx again for all of your interest and time got some cool people. :)
    • Like x 1
  17. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Bump
    • Like x 1
  18. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

I am a 73 cr nature healer(premium)...I need help on sp, my cr is easy to increase...I have no mic :-(
    • Like x 1
  19. Dark Suzumebachi Well-Known Player

Ok
    cool man, what is your ingame name and I'll let you know the details.
    • Like x 1
  20. Gam3r4Lif3 Dedicated Player

Natture healer.....ill be on later tonight
    • Like x 1