Bundles and DLC Packs On Sale For A Limited Time!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 13, 2014.

1. Ice Clown New Player

wait wat?o_O
    ummmmm......stay dead then?:confused:
    idk haha :D
    • Like x 1
  2. Darsch New Player

You obviously never raided in any other mmo. You were stuck being completely locked out of the raid content for an entire week with no way to reset the raid once you killed a boss in most other mmo's, this is the ONLY game i know of that will let you reset lockouts. get over it, if you want to grind content drops like crazy on a day by day basis pony up the cash, or better yet go play some of the other mmos, raid and enjoy being able to do one of each raid per week instead of multiple of each raids per day.

TLDR version: Be happy you can even use replay badges, most other games don't allow this.
    • Like x 1
  3. The_fair_1 Committed Player

It's called a 10% discount
  4. GodofSorcery New Player

Hmm I don't think I caught on to that. What exactly is 10% off??
  5. Darsch New Player

legendary members on pc at least get 10 percent off all marketplace purchases.
  6. GodofSorcery New Player

Awww okay
  7. 1ndab0x176 New Player

This is exactly how you can tell a true veteran dcuo player from a so called veteran. If you look at the past 50% off sales, they drop twice a year. Once during the christmas holiday times and once on or just after the summer aquaman content event. As far a ppl crying about replays be glad they give us that option. I cant remember how many times i ran the F.O.S. raids w my league without a drop because replays never existed. I know people want the big sale now, but this game also needs to draw in new fresh players to keep the game going, so no this sales wont interest us, but the new revenue it will generate will allow us to look forward to the big sale.
    • Like x 1
  8. DoIAmuseYou New Player

Spring Sale. IIRC it was 33% off not 50% but, still a spring sale.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...-winter-with-the-spring-makeover-sale.195286/
    • Like x 1
  9. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

PS players also get 10% off
  10. Redscreen5 New Player

The revenue will hardly be substantial that's why the ultimate edition sale is being redistributed. The sales only cater towards a very small side of the community, those who are F2P and willing to go beyond the restrictions.

It's funny how SOE come out with some ridiculous nonsense speech about how valued our loyalty is yet we have nothing to show for it ? A trash DLC in which we have to wait various months for DLC 11 and likewise a trash sale where we will have to wait months for a decent one. It's worth noting that the last time badges were on sale was in aura bundles which looks like a strategic sketchy financial exploit. The last spring sale only saw benefit to armouries, genuine (usuable to all parties) items have not discounted since last year.
    • Like x 1
  11. Lady Fayte New Player

Everyone is different. There are a lot of people who use their system for games other than simply DCUO. There are even avid PC gamers who play other games on their playstation. So instead of looking at this as a ploy to get you to subscribe to PSN+, look at it as an extra perk for those who already have PSN+.
    • Like x 2
  12. xSneaky New Player

• what about EU - PC no discount ?
  13. L T Devoted Player

Ack! I just bought ultimate edition last week. Bad timing.

Not complaining though. I feel like I got what I paid for. That content is worth $30. It's a really good deal at $20.

The thread reads "bundles". Is there another bundle of DLC? Is there going to be?
  14. Volkenraider Loyal Player

Think they might be reverting to the 2 50%ers a year rather than 4, who knows.. I don't really mind tbh

Also there is a sale next week for EUPS so maybe thats the 50%er? xD
  15. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Thanks... been waiting for one of these!
  16. GodofSorcery New Player

Yea I had checked the MP and saw
    • Like x 1
  17. light FX Steadfast Player

looks like alot of unhappy people mepps. Reaplys need 2 go on sale everytime u guys have a sale, whether its 33% off or 50%. Majority of the community buys replays and only replays. The market is so limited and thats y we mainly buy replays. Seems very weird imo 2 have a dlc sale 2 weeks in2 the newest dlc that has been claimed 2 b great and awesome and most players can see it very much lacks in content. Really hoping the dlc structure that was talked about a month and a half ago is always followed so this never happens agains. 2 weeks in and i have only the strategos and polemarch feats 2 finish. And havent reset this dlc at all either. Wotl all over again. And yea new feats coming? I saw em on test, there is 3 and 2 of u can do w/in an hr of em being on there. The 3rd is possible in 4 days. And u guys shout "new feats!" smh cmon things need 2 b better in this game. Just seems 2 b going downhill alot lately. Upgrade the market and have better sales please. People have been throwing around some really good ideas about the market for months now on these forums. Maybe go look and start listening :p
    • Like x 1
  18. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You should be able to purchase as long as you have not already and are not currently a member. We'll take a look.
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Members on all platforms get 10% off when spending Station or Marketplace cash.

During this sale, PS Plus members get 50% instead of 30%, on these offerings.
    • Like x 1
  20. army New Player

How about a Limited Time DCUO Legendary Recurring Membership Monthly Access Price - SALE?
    For the DCUO US PS ?

1 Year for $100.00
    6 Months for $55.00
    3 Months for $29.95
    • Like x 1