SEPPUKU WANTS YOU!!! 18+

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Zim, Feb 19, 2013.

1. Zim New Player

Yes roll and cr please, and in the words of anti bezz "if your dps only don't need your crap dps look elsewhere". So go find someone elses "D" squad to join.
  2. Moon Knight New Player

Hey guys, I'm interested in joining up with Seppuku...as long as I don't have to do the ritual suicide part first :p I'm CR98 DPS/Heals 70sp (I know, low :( ). I have two armories so that's how I switch it up. I play as a battle healer healing based on my prec. If you can't guess, I play celestial :D But yeah, my in game name is MarcSpectorMoonKnigh. I added the leaders from the first post so I could send a tell as well if someone logged in first.
  3. Balistical Ice Loyal Player

Zeal Justice, Ivo Iconic, Wolfen(currently in Project 3). Great guy, as well as others in the league. I cant say that Im in the league, but have ran with them, & some Im even good friends with. (First three names I listed) They're a great league, & they communicate well.
    P.S. - They cant compare to Project 3. ^.^ Lol, jk jk jk
    • Like x 2
  4. ShadyMilkman New Player

Great time last night running wild on the LB Nightclub with friends from the Aristocrats, Replacements and others :)
  5. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Opening recruiting back up

Were looking for players of any role 100 + CR 110 + SP

*Note: We generally don't accept players that only DPS...so if you are DPS only, you better be freaking amazing and be able to beat our best DPS
    • Like x 1
  6. Anti Bezz New Player

Send a tell to either: Zim, Greenman_x, Fleshlite, or Not_Again.
  7. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Not AgaLn is the spelling

Also: Ama, Zeal Justice or Omega 7
  8. BlueLionSven Well-Known Player

I remember when I used to get tells.
  9. Zim New Player

Or send tell to ^^^^
  10. ShadyMilkman New Player

Call me...............Maybe?
  11. Longshot Well-Known Player

Ok, Maybe...
    • Like x 1
  12. ShadyMilkman New Player

Get off the forums and go enjoy your birthday!!!!! Go get drunk and flip over a cop car or something!!!
  13. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Hed have to spec into super strength
    • Like x 1
  14. Balls New Player

Hey guys been away for a little while. Been busy with life events. I am planning on returning soon and looking forward to smashing stuff with everyone.

Greenman_x is that offer to hold me tight and caress me still on the table? I like to be cupped 1st then held tightly.

Anyway this league is a lot of fun. The guys and girls are not only very funny but very helpful to. Can't wait to get back and hang with that Greenman_x, and catch up on what I missed.

See you all soon!
    • Like x 2
  15. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

Ill always hold you balls.
  16. Twigilicious New Player

:cool:
    • Like x 1
  17. ShadyMilkman New Player

Right now Greenie is in his Bathroom rocking back and forth with a crying towel after the beatdown The Rangers gave the flyers last night.

Dont cry Greenie your team has had a goalie dilemma since the day of Hextall lol
    • Like x 1
  18. Greenman_x Steadfast Player

****. Ray. Emery.
  19. Longshot Well-Known Player

Greenman and Shady Milkman walk into a raid......................wanna know the rest join Seppuku!!!
  20. Cara EL Well-Known Player

This what your doing to poor crab man lol

[IMG]