T6 Styles Preview

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Rasta, Mar 29, 2014.

1. Wonder Bira Active Player

I couldn't desagrre more and i'll tell you why: within the 'amazons' styles there are already in the game maybe more than 10 diferent ones. Just because every style starts with "amazon" it doesn't mean all of them should look alike, NEVER.
    So yes, they're poor and nothing inventive for this DLC.
    • Like x 1
  2. Penryn The Gadgeteer

The villain styles are the same from what I'm seeing.
    • Like x 1
  3. Wonder Bira Active Player

I do think it's gonna be the same too.
  4. Celestial Paragon Dedicated Player

Ah okay, thank you.
    • Like x 1
  5. TrueOlympus New Player

Wrong. There are only 2 real amazon-like styles in game.

Greco-Roman
    Amazonian

There is also a style called Amazon, but it is a briefing or investigation style(maybe collection), and doesn't even have a full set. None of the T4 tier styles are amazon-like either. Those are completely World Of Warcraft rip-offs. There is like 2 and 1/2 style sets that even fit the bill you described. And trust me, I should know.

Also the styles in the video seem to be like the rune styles of t4 in terms of implementation. How there were 3 styles sets that dropped from the raids. I don't even think these are the Tier sets.
  6. Wonder Bira Active Player

I'm not talking about the styles you can collect. I'm talking about ALL STYLES for all amazons within the game. The ones you defend in Circe's Stronghold, the ones im Metropolis, the ones from Gates. THERE'S A LOT of diferent styles already in the game then again not just because they start with 'amazon' they should look alike.

*btw I would know it too.
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

you need to be specific. Because I now have no idea what you are referring to
  8. Wonder Bira Active Player

Ok, let's go: have you ever seen all the amazon in the game? Someone here already posted a lot of diferent styles at the beggining of the thread. The ones with white skirt, white dress? The ones with sandals instead of boots? So those are the styles I'm talking about. They could create something related to that and not just taking Hera's Strenght and mix with Amazonian styles. That's what I'm talking about. Btw I hate the Amazonian style with covered arms and that's what they did all over again. There's a lot of diferent ideas for a hundred diferent amazon/mazonian styles but they didn't do it and that's why I think those ones are poor.

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120829101836/dcuo/images/a/a9/Amazon_Mala.png
  9. TrueOlympus New Player

I see. You think they should have made them more distinguishable. Then yes I agree. They are very similar to the Amazonian styles. Even though there are alot of other Amazon-like styles they had inspiration to draw from

I also dislike the covered arms chest btw.
    • Like x 1
  10. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

I'm complaining because with the lack of content in this dlc I was expecting these styles to be alot better .

We could of got a style that had a magical energy look to it think about something like a armor with the plasmic effects pattern on it or maybe a set that has the star pattern that Donna Troy has .

Maybe a set that is made from mythical creatures skins .

In the comics the Amazons use science as well as magic so what about a sci-fi gladiator set this dlc is tied in to brainic so how about a set of armor merging science and magic .
  11. Azrael New Player

I got ya. but you have to remember this is only part 1 of a trilogy using the same theme. I'm pretty sure they are saving the more magical items and themes for parts 2 and 3. I don't think in this DLC you fight alot of magical creatures not one of the bounties, alerts, or duos involve any of the gods far as we know.
    • Like x 1
  12. Wonder Bira Active Player

This is the best idea I could come up with for a WW based hero: [IMG]
  13. Jafin 10000 Post Club

They're in the rare style vendor, so the likelihood of them being the styles for Tier gear is low in my opinion.
    • Like x 1
  14. Pingvinozavr Dedicated Player

Those styles looks pretty generic and similar to the ones we've already got in the game (for example hands from first one looks like reskinned Malevolent Knight ones). Weapons back styles are awesome though.
  15. Harlequin Devoted Player

I believe they will be analogous to Vestments of Rage.
  16. TrueOlympus New Player

actually analogous to Runes of the East/West and Demonic Runes sets i think
    • Like x 1
  17. Jafin 10000 Post Club

If it was just one style then yes, but three? Doubtful.
  18. Batman Beyond Well-Known Player

Back pieces look good, but the armor has lost all appeal to me. More Slimeline costumes would be appreciated.
    • Like x 1
  19. Stardazer Committed Player

So I'm wondering what he means by "slim line styles" because these don't really look slim line to me. I see where he means by the mix and match approach, but they definitely don't look slime line.
    When I first read that, I immediately though of Wonder Woman's armour in Alex Ross' Justice comics.

I can't find a proper pic, but this action figure is a close enough look:
    [IMG]
  20. Tunderer New Player

One will drop from challanges ,second duos ,third alert/s. But i hope im wrong and you are right.