Server Hotfix - January 25, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Mephisto Rapha New Player

If English is not your first language, please don't attempt it.
    And addressing what I think you were saying, the body parts (like arms and legs) disappearing is more of a graphic issue rather than a result of the auras, but I DO think the auras need to be reeled back a bit. It becomes a problem when the light is too bright for me to see my characters ensemble.
    • Like x 1
  2. Lethal Night New Player

I also have a question and/or concern.. I do believe Ace Chemicals once again is bugged because the gas that the enemy sprays apparently kills in an instant again. But this time i know when its gonna happen. When we are in the instance and we kill the enemies, Some get killed really really fast, and then the next one which is a gas sprayer we die instantly. is this noticed by everyone else as well as my league?
  3. Caleus New Player

^This.

I've even gone to the liberty of removing my Aura because of how horrendously bright it is.
  4. Dark1509 New Player

So if ppl have poor english skills they should not be allowed to participate ?

If you find it offencive then just skip the post but dont be a di ck aboute it's not all who are born and breed with english as first language. (Me included)
    • Like x 4
  5. DoctorP2 Well-Known Player

^^This
    It's an international game and we should welcome international, non-native English speakers to it -- even the forums. "Please don't attempt it"?? Sounds like someone's never had a foreign language class.
    • Like x 1
  6. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Once Again Devs........PLEASE CLOSE ANNOUNCEMENTS FROM COMMENTS. That what other section of forumns are for. Announcements should'nt be for pitily squabbling arguments of things that are completely off topic. It should be for ANNOUNCEMENTS
    • Like x 4
  7. zizie New Player

hey what's wrong with poison ivy's lair mision,evertime i get in my game crashed..
  8. jesus daza New Player

porque no habre el servidor ?:(
  9. Mr.Me New Player

I was just thinking man I wish I could have 2 auras cause one just isn't bright enough. :D

I'm playing on a first gen core I7 with 22 gigs of ram, a geforce 690 TI, and a 90 meg internet connect. So respectfully I want more of everything, and not less of anything. I'm shelling out a lot of money here (about $100 a month for net, factor in power cost and its probably closer to $150, then $15 a month + have to pay for upgrades...) just to play and getting tired of things be "Reduced" all the time. You don't have to wear the aura and there have been smaller ones added to the game to give you options, but apparently people can't be happy unless someone else is being punished.

Well really I locked in my legendary with station cash at the rate of about $2 a month for the next year and a half, but I do buy a good amount of SC. If it wasn't for that I'd have quit this game a long time ago and they wouldn't have got a dime off me cause the limits on cash and things for Free and Prem are a deal breaker for me. Honestly I don't think the game the way they have gone about building it up is worth the full cost of $15 a month, especial not when as a member Im still going to have to pay extra for things that should have been part of a DLC to give me something more to do.

I took off from DLC 7 until a week ago and now I've done almost every bit of content they added since (didn't use replays on it*) and now I'm running out of things to do again and getting bored. Will probably end up taken a few more months off just so I can get a solid week of good game play out of the game. Its not a very encouraging system IMO.
  10. Mephisto Rapha New Player

I didn't say don't participate. Speak your own language. We have advanced translators, bro. Not trying to be a jerk, it just makes the comment hard to read and understand.
  11. MsTickle Fate Devoted Player

If you're not willing to pay $10 each time you use your armory to respec, DCUO wouldn't make that $10. How do you specifically propose they not "sacrifice that"? The only obvious way is to pay $10 every time you change power, same as it is now. What would be another "way" that earned DCUO the same income? (Remember, you have to show your numbers.)
  12. ssJoniFoXss Committed Player

mepps, 1 of your vid about the dlc 9 u said 4 new aura .... what about then ?... they get cencel???
    • Like x 1
  13. Primortal Level 30

You have completely miss understood what I was saying. This isn't about avoiding the $10 fee, it's about being able to pay the charge and switch power types through the armories on the field without going to the marketplace. I thought I was clear the first time.
  14. BrainWrecker Level 30

I don't know if you know this, but Lex Luthor have the same problem.. Yesterday we did disband on FOS2 because of him.
  15. Death New Player

And *still* no fix for the Hero-side Ivy Mission where if you throw a barrel at Robin when you first run into the Boss-Room, many times it blows Robin backwards and flings him outside of the battle-area, thus locking him behind the doors which will no longer stay open at that point. Hence the mission is borked because you can't fight Robin and Ivy just stands there spouting off her 'flowery' statements.
  16. Jamie New Player

I think the dev's created this DLC to push people off of the PS3. This DLC is the reason I have decided to not take advantage of the Legendary special going on now.
    • Like x 2
  17. Jamie New Player

I had no issues with it when I ran it today. I que'ed up for the solo so if you walked into the instance then this could be the differende. I'm on USPS3 in case that matters,
  18. doogle New Player

Im little confused as to whether the server is online, as i hve tried numerous times to log on but get stuck on the 2 images before it shows my toons?
  19. JusticeGirlCeleste Dedicated Player

No need to be a jerk. It's obvious that English isn't his first language but he's trying. And just like everyone else in this thread he is posting an opinion on the topic. It's a video game forum. Not a political campaign.
  20. Borosa1971 New Player

MAKE WoL Missions DAILIES