Server Downtime - January 8, 2014

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

That's because through historically poor performance from other developers have taught the community to enable current developers to the point they think not releasing a quality product the first time is common and acceptable for a business.
    • Like x 2
  2. Ragnarok Well-Known Player

If the cap is 1500, and the armor is 1500, it can still be bought by "free" players. Would that be correct? What then is the issue? (If one even exists)
  3. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

Okay which one of you guys is trolling?
  4. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We do not yet have an estimate. We will post it once we do.
    • Like x 1
  5. Navane New Player

This is really dissapointing Im off work its my birthday and I cant even do what I like doing cause DC always messes up .
  6. randomkeyhits Dedicated Player

lets see, say 15 dollars a month, so ~ 50 cents a day, 24 hours in a day so ~ 2 cents an hour, let me know when its hurting your pocket.

When releases come out I always make sure of two things.

1. I'm on commute home for when it actually hits so I can miss any initial pain

2. I have an alternate game or a decent dvd to watch lined up ready

Doesn't matter which game, they all have the same issues sooner or later.
  7. Khorizal New Player

Hello everybody, the problem im having is when I log in it stops doing anything on the thing before character select where it says validating with login server, and when I open task manager to go to the desktop it has the crash window for dcuo open. is that the problem everybody is having or am I having a totally different problem?
  8. YinjaNinja New Player

almost an
    an hour its more than 6 hours of downtime for me
  9. rimvader Well-Known Player

That what "she" said,
    giddity giddity !
  10. a3Ro New Player

Hurry up, please!
  11. Talliejj Level 30

Hey i shave my pits mister.. prejudiced much?!
  12. IvoMnik New Player

BLOB , Marvel Comics - google it .
    At least we do not call things of that type women .....
  13. Abstrakt Loyal Player

I prefer trying to run it on my atari ps3 other than my pc cause that way i get lots of time to watch qvc and eat bologna sandwiches while im waiting for instances to load
  14. graydogg51 Well-Known Player

I blame the guys on the PS 4 test server for not catching such an obvious bug. Damn you PS4 test server testers and your testing!!!!!
    • Like x 1
  15. Lucaefor New Player

Thanks for posting so I don't have to worry about my computer being at fault. I guess we will all just have to be patient.
  16. supernova6423 New Player

Unfortunately gamers have become complacent with mediocrity. This is a much bigger problem in the gaming community than many people realize. In this case, Legendary Members paid for a service that they can not use through no fault of their own. Solutions?
  17. Pharue New Player

I'm having the same issue... makes me miss the old way PS3 was (haven't played it in awhile) where it'd sit on the char select screen, saying if the server was down.
    • Like x 1
  18. Darth Mumbels New Player

Coommmeee ooonnnn !!!!!
  19. Anima Committed Player

I like all-natural, myself...
  20. Neox New Player

Hello Batman. I can see clearly that i'm not able to play in our game, i shut down the servers hahaha, hope you get hurry to put 'em online again.
    -Enigma and The Joker.

P.S. Don't forget i murdered your fathers.
    Hahahahaha
    xoxo.:rolleyes:
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.