USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Korrupt New Player

Queue tonight or pick a date and time.

Nothing more needs to be said.
  2. The M New Player

Again, why is Silver obsessed w/ fami league?
    I thought this was a call to all leagues.
  3. The M New Player

LOL why don´t you challenge them in live stream? So there are no excuses, yet we know you are going to rage after as you always do, and as you are doing now (I can donate for your next keyboard).
  4. Korrupt New Player

We're talking about on the night that we faced fami.

Don't try to twist my words.

Stop trying to troll and be productive.
  5. The M New Player

LOL the classic all mighty desperate challenges to "prove a point" courtesy of silverfreakk starts huehuehuehue
  6. The M New Player

Well you are calling them desperately, am not twisting your words, you are typing it all huehuehuehue
  7. Korrupt New Player

8. Note Worthy New Player

your doing soe live? alright bro cool ill be cheering on you hehe
  9. Note Worthy New Player

You gotta admit your both obsessed with each other if you've been arguing for this long. lets cut the @#@$. It's clear you two have differences. It's clear your league is busy with pve, heck EVERY LEAGUE is busy with pve. It's clear we all gotta do work, and have social lives (at least some of us). I'm not asking for it to be an everyday thing. I'm not asking for someone to prove "WERE THE BEST PVP LEAGUE IN USPC" I could careless about being the best in a game of inactive pvpers. All i want, and the whole reason i started this was to just get some people active. I dont care if you fami,ready squad, icarry, iconics, heck even eoc. I just wanna pvp its not a big request.
    • Like x 1
  10. Yallander Loyal Player

I thought the point of this topic was to increase premade PvP not to spark some imaginary pissing match with Fami? Once again THIS is why PvP loses player interest. When the day comes that teams can just queue for fun and walk away saying GG only then will PvP start to grow.
    • Like x 4
  11. The M New Player

Oh no, am not obsessed am having fun, knowing silver was going to rage and insta type... totally worth it. BTW, i play both vill/hero (mainly villain), (not on the leagues you mentioned :(), yet succesfully proving a point. Is not you note, but your team can´t hold his tongue, and can´t remain quiet when they´ve been proved they are not the 1st place, heck not even the 2nd and can´t handle it (Silverfreakk raging)
  12. Korrupt New Player

No one is raging lol.

You think being a troll and hiding behind a name on a forum gets someone mad?

You know the fact you won't show your in game name on the forum and your excessive trolling says enough.
    I'm sorry your confidence level is 0.
  13. BuzzWorthy Well-Known Player

The M must be that hero I see out in Gotham farming level 5's, still trying to get sc from the crystals.
  14. The M New Player

LOL you talking about confidence levels now? huehuehuehue
    You changed name out of shame, and each time you are owned you cry and disband and reform, and challenge again and get owned again. Is your destiny. Your name Silver = 2nd place you know?

And if you aren´t raging why so desperate challenging other league in a forum where your leaguemate is trying to raise the pvp competition?

Pathetic
  15. Korrupt New Player

Silverfreakk/Korrupt are my original names.

Good job amigo.

Someone is trying a little too hard to get someone mad =)
  16. The M New Player

Man, you are answering like right away! You might be the guy spamming in LFG that MMOOK msg selling gold. Unparallel customer service!
  17. Korrupt New Player

you're trying too hard at this point.

lol
  18. Note Worthy New Player

Your
    both spamming the forums right away zzzzz
    actions speak louder than words. read buzz's signature, and put your 5's where your mouth is.
  19. Korrupt New Player

Alright, I apologize note for blowing your thread up.

Please keep to the topic guys. Note is just trying to have a healthy topic.

-Silver
    • Like x 1
  20. Karasawa Loyal Player

Few things:

- Trolling is obvious and tiresome
    - I'm glad people noticed us in FNL and I wish I had been there but was working
    - Buzz and Silver wanted to revive THC and had nothing against Defection; we still hang out regardless
    - It doesn't count as changing your name out of shame if you change it to the name everyone calls you by anyways (sigh)
    - HT isn't going anywhere so my best advice to all of you is get used to it
    - If you want to see more great matches between Fami and Defection just click the link in my sig
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.