USPC PVP Season Declaration

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Note Worthy, Jun 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Itazuki New Player

Nah, I see THC around, it's not all the same players from FNL for their team...
    • Like x 2
  2. Korrupt New Player

So chipacabra is on my "A team"? Chip is a friend nothing more nothing less. Tulsua was a healer we did not know totally about his skill level with pvp.

Why doesn't fami face people that actually have the THC tag?
    Why not face a premade that's heavily influenced by buzz and I?

Come on fami.
  3. Korrupt New Player

My point exactly. It's original THC players that use to own fami in premades.

"The M" is a fami member or fami fan boy. I get it.

Fami is awfully silent right now.

The challenge is there fami.

I have yet to hear ya'll set a date or time.
  4. The M New Player

Ohh yes, i lol at it, he wrote that on his topic when he said he is coming back, yet now is not there. Buzz is smart, am sure he realized he screwed it.
  5. Korrupt New Player

Prove it or it didn't happen.
  6. The M New Player

So you are saying you knew you were going vs their A team, and you were bragging in versus telling how you were going?
    Man, you talk always too much and bite your tongue often.
  7. The M New Player

Proof is, buzz deleted it
  8. Spidersting Committed Player

Just because you have no life and play the game every waking moment doesn't mean we do. Some of us have actual lives, some have to work for a living, some have to work and have kids, and a wife to please. Some play at odd hours and in the middle of all that we have to keep up on pve to keep up on pvp.

I am sorry players aren't on 24/7 to please you and your ego.
    • Like x 3
  9. Korrupt New Player

Who said anything? I didn't say a thing. Anyway, at this point, fami needs to quit dodging and man up.

I don't care about what happened on FNL. What I care about is my actual premade in THC.

So fami needs to man up and queue.

Simple as that.
  10. Tudar New Player

This is amazing. Please continue. Too much drama for you all to just **** and fight.

Note - power to you for trying but unfortunately people have sticks in their ******'s about too many things. The way the game stands, structured PVP is on thin ice.
    • Like x 5
  11. Korrupt New Player

Fami has had 5 players on for the past 2 weeks.

These are just excuses.

And you act like I don't have to work?

Granted I work at home and I have more time. I still work. I still have a family. I have a son.

These are just excuses.
    • Like x 1
  12. Note Worthy New Player

The team that was used in fnl was and no offense to the members that are not in our current tea, unexperienced. This current team is fit and ready for the job, so why dont we quit bickering like little girls, and go toe toe in 5v5s. no ht just raw skill
    • Like x 1
  13. Korrupt New Player

I'll give you what you want, no supply drops. I want no group sodas in return.

They are both practically the same.
  14. Note Worthy New Player

i didnt even know you still played lol. whats up man
  15. Note Worthy New Player

im trying to bring it back i really am, but its rough man .-.
  16. The M New Player

LOL
    Man, from what i see in 5vs5, fami never dodged you. They said they will be in FNL, and they did. They said they had an A team and proved it. You said you were going to beat them and you did it.
    Also, they´ve said in the last days they avoid all drama and i see why, i gave them the reason.

Plus, they don´t need to demonstrate anything else, au contrarie, looks like you are desperate to do it -- vs Famiglia --.
    I think they´ve beaten you so hard now you having issues? :rolleyes:
  17. Spidersting Committed Player

Granted they may have had 5 players on but was it the right roles to make a 5s team? Maybe some of them were doing pve? We do have some members that flat out don't pvp much. Also if you are counting brice and he is at work you can forget a legit 5s fight cause his comp and connection at work is terribad and he will probably just lag out every match.

No excuses just truth here. Number 1 cause of no que is not having the right roles on and number 2 is usually someone is off doing something else and don't want to que right then. Just because you are running your mouth in game isn't going to change that.
  18. The M New Player

Man, fami already did it in open FNL. Why you guys don´t man up and do it in FNL, if you are so sure? Are you scared?
  19. Spidersting Committed Player

Personal stuff been going on so i haven't been around for a month or so. No free time or little free time. I might get 1 or 2 weekends in before SoE live but even that might be limited have a lot coming up.
    • Like x 1
  20. The M New Player

man, you are saying things about chupi and now say u didn´t?

LOL

That´s why people dont trust you haha

Busted by your own words
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.