The New 52 Promethium Lockbox Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLLusion, Jun 7, 2013.

1. iLLusion New Player

Hello.

In case some of you are not familiar with the recent changes, thanks to the GU26 and Promethium Lockbox Update, not only did we get some brand new inspired by styles, but every item we get from the Lockbox is fully tradeable as well! There's a lot of cool styles to be found, and better yet, we can combine them together in order to make some truly interestesting characters. Huge kudos to the Dev team, and to everyone else involved in bringing these styles into our game. Your hard work is more than appreciated, thank you!

But, enough talk, I'm sure everyone is excited and can't wait to see The New 52 styles in all their glory. Enjoy!

[IMG]
    Noble Wariror

[IMG]
    Cybernetic

[IMG]
    Stalwart Defender

[IMG]
    Daring Vigilante

[IMG]
    Lethal Zealot

[IMG]
    Master Mercenary

Thanks for watching. And ofcourse, good luck with your quest in collecting some (if not all) of those The New 52 styles. Happy hunting!
    • Like x 19
  2. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

These look great. Thanks for the post.
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Nice shots! Thanks for sharing.
  4. Mr AFK New Player

first one look like Jesus. :eek:

Cybernetic and Owl man looks good ;)
  5. Powerman New Player

6. BroadSt Bully Well-Known Player

Thanks for the post, I've been trying to find pictures of the full sets. They all look great
  7. WonderValkyrie New Player

deathstroke set looks nice
    • Like x 1
  8. iLLusion New Player

I agree, Deathstroke style is easily my favorite of them all. My only gripe is the Daring Vigilante cowl, looks nothing like the real deal.Oh well, can't have it all, right?

And you're welcome guys, glad I could help out.
  9. Senshirou Committed Player

10. ZEUSofGODS Dedicated Player

Congrats on ur 1.5 skill points... That's must have been some crazy wheeling and dealing!!! Great job on the pics! Ty! +1
    • Like x 1
  11. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Thank god you used the colors to make them look right! All the other pics I've seen were with terrible color choices and made tbem look terrible lol.
  12. MIA Philly New Player

these look soooooo much better than a ton of other outfits in the game. SOE you need to make more of these. LOTS more. and make them tier gear.
  13. Triumph or Die Well-Known Player

I absolutely hate the "Batgirl" cowl! Seriously, Devs? That's the best you could do? Looks closer to Wildcat's mask than Batgirl! And, there should have been a cape with the Superman themed set too! Deathstroke is easily the best looking set!
  14. Volaron New Player

First off awesome that you got all of them, and thanks for showing! I love the new Zealot/Deathstroke styles, but this new "Stalwart defender(Superman)" style had great potential and was cut short, and shorter. This is the most basic style I have ever seen. It's a common flex suit with boots that resemble paramilitary (I believe.) If you're not gonna add the S to the chest there's no point in adding it at all.

Yes I am complaining about something given to me for free because I feel little if any work was put into it.
    • Like x 6
  15. iLLusion New Player

No problem, and thanks!

Since these are meant to be "inspired by" and not the exact same as the original, I can see why we have some of the pieces that are clearly nothing like the real deal (yes, I'm looking at you Daring Vigilante cowl). Still, even with that being said, there's a lots and lots of cool stuff to be collected.
  16. States Level 30

can we see these on a female model please?
    • Like x 2
  17. GunnerAU New Player

Now all we need is a Superman crest... :p
  18. Cold Fuzion New Player

Lol, if you want to give him the styles or the money to do so, i'm sure he will be happy to oblige :p
  19. iLLusion New Player

I'm affraid you are out of luck. I'm not able to provide pictures you've requested as that would mean collecting The New 52 styles from scratch, on a characther I rarely play, if ever.

Your best bet is to wait for someone else to post it in the near future, or worse case scenario, preview them on the broker. Sorry.
  20. Captain Just New Player

Thanks for posting these Illusion. Now lets see the picture of your character using a mix of these armors! :D the one in your sig looks cool but too small.