The New 52 Promethium Lockbox Styles

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by iLLusion, Jun 7, 2013.

1. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

OMFG I want all of these. Immediately. This is awesome.
  2. Yao Steve New Player

Oh sweet thanks! Just got that style too
  3. indee2025 New Player

The vid on your signature is hilarious!
  4. indee2025 New Player

This is not correct, the Deathstroke set is exactly like the New 52...we already have T1, T2, T3 armor with superman & batman emblems, not sure why they continue to boink styles like this....only thing I could assume is that the older styles from FOS and before were some how "grandfathered" in but the policy as it exists now is no symbols. If that's the case the devs should confirm that because right now they're lookin ugly out there....
  5. willflynne 10000 Post Club

It's more likely that the Superman "S" and bat emblems aren't there because those sets are available to both hero and villain factions, and DC wasn't comfortable with the idea of bad guys running around with the emblems of their two biggest iconic (and most profitable lol) heroes.
    • Like x 1
  6. zero year New Player

i need that Talon set...or at least the head. Court of Owls was one of the best Batman arcs since Hush....which came out 10 years ago. Snyder/Capullo are killing it on that title!
    • Like x 1
  7. Original Kal Well-Known Player

Yes and he need to stick to art work. As a designer he fails.
  8. Tenacious Blue New Player

They've done that to a degree. None of these pictures show it but the Stalwart Defender uses all three colours. The main area of the chest has a V from just beneath the pecs/breasts to just inside the width of the shoulders. It's not quite the shield, it covers up to the end of the neck, but it does create a prominent Superman-like chest emblem.

I can understand why people aren't into flexsuit styles but those that are should enjoy this. It's a more modern flexsuit than most with a traditional base. Sort of a mix between Kryptonian Flexsuit and Slimline. A really versatile style if you're looking to make your own New 52 look.
  9. TheLoneLantern New Player

Ding, Ding, Ding! We have ourselves a winner!
  10. LucidityKJ Dedicated Player

TBH, They DO have the letter S as an option for emblem. I mean, it wouldn't be the same.... but it's a thought.
  11. tukuan Devoted Player

I was curious if the Stalwart female version would have a skirt instead of leggings. I guess they're likely to introduce a Supergirl inspired version down the road but that begs the question will the male version of that just be shorts?
    • Like x 1
  12. Adogg5 New Player

Probably. Which is fine with me as it gives more choices IMHO
  13. iLLusion New Player

The one in my sig, and the one I'm sticking with for near future is the Master Mercenary set, with the exception of Future Defender shoulders since I'm not a big fan of bulky shoulder pieces.

[IMG]
    Nice one Stable, thanks for taking your time and posting these.
  14. hanhou New Player

this might be a really tall order, but if anyone can do it it'll be really cool if they already have all the pieces and are bored...can anyone take a picture of their male character with:
    Batman-inspired hack reward cowl
    Chest, legs, feet of Stalwart Defender (Superman 52)
    Back of Daring Vigilante (Batman 52) (?? going off of the pictures posted by OP - batwoman/batgirl cape will also work?)
    Waist and hands of Master Mercenary (Deathstroke 52)

If anything, I think that'd look closest to the batman 52 look and I'm really curious how it will turn out
    ...or I think I could try to do it if I can make enough money to buy some of the 52 styles