Sooo I bought the DLC for nothing

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by PrimusTech, May 1, 2013.

1. John New Player

[IMG]
  2. Hendrix Well-Known Player

Be warned. If you don't have Last Laugh, and you were Legendary, and you go Premium, you cannot respec skills because you will lose access to the shield tree that has Precision, Resto, Cunning (and +4 vit). Plus the new second tier skills in that tree. So if you have 90 or more skill points, you probably need the Shield tree to stay competitive if you are a troller or healer or precision based.
  3. John New Player

Although we are not getting what we paid for now that it drops in vault I think they should give us least something I mean most of us payed for the dlc to get the t4 check mate gear
  4. John New Player

But you have to look at the fact that we are not getting what we paid money for
  5. CarlynnCarnage 10000 Post Club

Ouch! That sucks! I didn't realize that.
    • Like x 1
  6. Drathmor Unwavering Player

not trying to argue a point but just wanted to point out that anyone that bought the last laugh dlc for the checkmate gear already has it and has for some time if not then that wasnt the sol reason for buying the DLC
  7. Breedin Bull New Player

8. Usho New Player

The shiled which u never use and other Legend chars But u can buy better legend chars for $10,
  9. Valsmurf Loyal Player

Nope. Straight from Mepps in the official twitter feed:

"DLC4 maps are available to everyone now, and will rotate into the game with future map rotations. [Mepps]"

I don't know what to think of this, I bought last laugh more for the legends toons and the duo than for the maps, and I know it would make no sense to exclude people from a category of pvp maps for a whole month if what they want is to speed up queues. However, this unquestionably reduces the value of the dlc as it now offers only the duo as an exclusive playable content.

What if this happened with other dlc? Would people be comfortable if they made Gates or prime available to all? I wouldn't mind if they released it as a rehashed alert, but if they released them in the exact same way I paid for? that wouldn't make me happy.

That's what happening here and even though we stll get some benefits from owning the dlc, like the shield and the legends toons, i dont think anyone can deny the value is diminshed.

Might not fully compensate, but maybe something like giving dlc 4 owners extra marks or an extra loot box everytime they win in a map from this dlc would help reduce the sour taste in our mouths.
    • Like x 3
  10. Delta795 New Player

Ouch..that blows then
    • Like x 1
  11. Berretta9x New Player

I am sure this ordeal has been posted already if so I apologize for creating a new thread but what (if anything) will be done for people who purchased the last laugh DLC since now everyone gets it. I am legendary anyways but purchased the DLC when I wasn't legendary. So now I ultimately spent 10 bucks for........?????
  12. Breedin Bull New Player

For being a DLC buyer.
    • Like x 3
  13. Ilunis Dedicated Player

And a cookie. Somebody bake the OP a cookie.
  14. DrewCheech New Player

The last laugh DLC is free now? Sweet that's the only DLC I didn't purchase. Excited to go home now :)
    • Like x 1
  15. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Cookie is in the oven now. I expect it to be done in about...never.
    • Like x 2
  16. Burnt New Player

Same thing happened to people who bought Fight For The Light. There's no reimbursement policy. We all get burned by them sooner or later. I'm still upset I paid $60.00 for a game that is now free to play but what are you gonna do?
    • Like x 1
  17. Nekron 99 Loyal Player

Where was it said everyone gets it now? Last I checked the Shield weapon, all the feats, and the 7 Legends characters were still only available to the DLC owners/legendary subs.
  18. The Green Flash New Player

Honestly I think its funny that you're wondering why you deserve a refund?..... Premium players are always wanting special treatment.... I've been legedary since the begining.... I have never asked for a refund however trust me if you think you deserve a refund, there are literally thousands of legendary players that deserve a refund way before you for your $10 purchase.... Lol... In case you're wondering why I also don't feel I've ever received what I've been paying for.... An MMO game that actually works.... This isn't even considered an MMO at this point.... There is no grind.... You have to actually grind in an MMO.... Now all you have to do is win 4 or 5 matches to be full T1 in PvP.... The T1 gear is now better than the previous T4 that took months to actually earn.... Lol

Less face it the only commonality that everybody in this community shares is we have all been deceived which in turn is very unethical...

And you want a refund..... Lol

Oh thanks for the good laugh...
  19. Eärl New Player

People with Last Laugh have a T3 duo, aaaand that's it. btw not sure if people get weekly pvp reward with 50 mark of valor.
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

PvP maps from DLC4 are now available to everyone in the rotation, but nothing else from the DLC is. We made this change to make map rotation less restricted and to improve queue times. Having less people with the maps just makes it that much less likely anyone would get to play them.
    • Like x 2