Swamp Thing vs. Poison Ivy! The Spring Event Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. TripleC123 New Player

I wonder, what did you do to the Death Blossom Seed Trinket? Is it still available? Or did you remove it? Or what?
  2. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Got one last night from the vault.
    • Like x 1
  3. TripleC123 New Player

OOH THAT MAKES ME SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!
  4. RiskVsReward New Player

Anyone know how long this event will last?
  5. EconoKnight XIII Legion

• Like x 1
  6. MetaMax75 Devoted Player

I stopped running this as soon as I got the leaf mail feat (Pathfinder Adventure Card Game is the bomb BTW). 14 items for a ten point feat, made that a very easy ten points to leave on the table.
  7. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Just announced on Facebook, the event will end June 2nd.
    • Like x 1
  8. Mesquite New Player

Several places have said June 2nd is the ending date, but then yesterday (May 22), there was this tweet from Mepps:

Spring is almost over, and so is the Spring seasonal event in DCUO. Make sure you get in game this weekend to unlock your rewards! [Mepps]

Did they change the date? I don't want to have to use replays if I don't have to. =(
    • Like x 2
  9. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Looks like most of the seasonal daily quests were killed last night; they've turned into muggers and Iron Kurtain just like when they abruptly ended the St. Patrick's day seasonal.
    • Like x 3
  10. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

Yeah... I just noticed this too, but it's not all of the nodes. Some turned into the muggers and others stayed as the seasonal. Here's the weirdest one that was a mix of both. This mugger was trying to hold up the plant...
    [IMG]
    • Like x 1
  11. Ch3wtobacco New Player

yah I agree about 1/2 the spawns have died out and it makes no difference changing phases...except WHERE they spawn...this looks intentional...guess the devs want us to fight it out and be jerks to finish the last week..nice

took me nearly 3 hrs after changeover until server reset to do 8 characters because of all the competition...that's really sad for that time of night
  12. Yui Loyal Player

I got that trinket from the Bizarro Iconic solo a few days ago, from the last boss.
  13. Legion_of_One Well-Known Player

Just saying that I really don't like the way these events end without more traditional notice for those of us not monitoring twitter and facebook. Why not just post the dates from beginning to end with the initial announcement or notify us on the launcher?