Swamp Thing vs. Poison Ivy! The Spring Event Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Spring Returns to DC Universe Online!

Spring is in the air, and Swamp Thing and Poison Ivy are again squaring off in Gotham City. Align yourself with nature and the season, and earn new feats and rewards in this year's event, available in-game now and for a limited time. Check out what's new!

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Villains can learn more about Poison Ivy’s plans by speaking to her in the Hall of Doom’s Pit, while Heroes can speak to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower’s Aquacultural Area to help bring down Ivy and her minions. Speak to Veronica Cale (Villains) or Doctor Sarah Charles (Heroes) to find out more about taking on Swamp Thing.

• Like x 16
  2. BumblingB I got better.

Are we able to colorize the leaves on the new leaf mail armor?
    • Like x 2
  3. RicanPapi254 New Player

yay! :D we were waiting for this!
    • Like x 2
  4. Jamie New Player

I noticed this was active this morning and attempted it. Can you please add something more to it so people finally get a clue that you need to lure Swamp Thing into the red plumes? The server shut down before I can finish because the tank kept Swamp Thing away from them despite the NPC's giving instructions.
    • Like x 8
  5. Mermaid Dedicated Player

How long will this event be on? I can't wait to get these for my alt!
    • Like x 1
  6. Umi New Player

YES!!! Finally! /happydance :D
    • Like x 3
  7. SoulflyMike42 New Player

[IMG]

Awesome time to grind the rest of those feats and styles. Now im gonna have allergies in DCUO too?! ;)
    • Like x 4
  8. Drathmor Unwavering Player

now give us a plant base to put this stuff in and I'll quit bugging you for it and you will make a ton of nature people happy.. the cave or sewer just don't fit right for theme PLEASE give us PLANT BASE
    • Like x 4
  9. Eranthis New Player

10. ghostwalkerjack New Player

anyone know if the spring collection only drops from the spring pod people, or can it drop from any mob?
    and how long is the spring event lasting, I'm guessing I wont get long enough to do all the feats without replay badges...
  11. Pronhus New Player

Yay more skill points to go towards weapon mastery! So excited!
  12. oasenhoheit Loyal Player

I just opened a thread in the bug-section, because the loot in the instance seems to be bugged:

Please look into this.
    • Like x 4
  13. MRALoHA New Player

Is their new collections this year for this event?
  14. Mesquite New Player

How long does this event last?

I also ran into the problem of having to roll on a single piece of loot (after 1 party member ruined both feats for us).
    • Like x 1
  15. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Haven't done it this year yet so I don't know if anything has changed, but last year it was absolutely pitiful because some people don't pay attention to the chat box so no matter how many times you yell at them to lure them over to the fumes they don't. The end result was us stealing all the healing barrels and flying upwards so he would die.
    • Like x 5
  16. Skylez New Player

Does anyone know what style is shown in the picture for the male?
  17. MENTaLCAsE XIII New Player

it's called "go make like a tree and leaf"
  18. Will Power Loyal Player

Time to break out my Nature Toon and Build my cave up.
  19. Too Many Toons Dedicated Player

probably the "leafmail" they added this year
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are fixing the loot so that it is individual.
    • Like x 9