Swamp Thing vs. Poison Ivy! The Spring Event Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. ParticleFire Active Player

The thing added to the game to show people what to do , if they are not listening to NPCs...Is You!
    It is a MMO ( massive multiplayer online.) and you are in a Group. ( group is several players working toward common goal)
    Speak up and be part of the group. Be a team player and say "hey, please move into the red plumes."
    Done.
    • Like x 1
  2. ValkyrieHex New Player

How long is this going to last?
  3. Predator New Player

Usually the events lasts for 28 days. But nothing is what it looks like, till the devs says so.
    As for the back and head spring styles - they can drop in ANY instance.
  4. B0NE DADDY Well-Known Player

Why was seasonal event changed to 29 replay badges when it was always 12. Whats the reason
    • Like x 1
  5. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

where is the vendor to buy stuff from that costs these pods?
  6. Gandahar New Player

I had the same experience this morning. No one seemed to know exactly what to do, resulting in chaos, and an incomplete instance. :confused:
    • Like x 1
  7. kingservant1 Well-Known Player

The event is actually in your journal. That thing in your Event section of your On Duty tab is something extra.
  8. FelixDuo Committed Player

Ugh. So many people just wailing ineffectually on Swamp Thing, ignoring the gas dispensers. Makes for a frustrating instance. Gives me plenty of time to practice my healing, I guess, but...just...ugh.

Leafmail looks great though, and I can't wait to get my hands on that spore pet.
    • Like x 2
  9. FEARtheSPUR Well-Known Player

Is there a reason i cannot pull him in t5 gear? Seem crazy you cannot pull him.
  10. Mighty Hyperion Committed Player

New stuff is pretty cool (if your looking to plant-ify your stuff) but do the style items and base items need to be so dang expenisve (not to mention having to purchase 14 of them). After 3 years seasonal events are becoming more of a hassle than anything, and adding feats that add absolutely no excitement to what is already there lends little motivation.

I really like the spring seasonal event, but does anyone really want to have to do it that much for these new feats (god bless those who don't have any of the feats yet). I hope in the future they don't just add feats forcing you to buy items you would never use and give us something less "grinding" and more "that was cool"
    • Like x 1
  11. Trinidad James Loyal Player

I want to know the reason behind this aswell, Mepps!
  12. Jamie New Player

Never thought about doing that. I ran it again this morning and finally got the feat for avoiding the poison.
  13. Jamie New Player

Except there are those people that either refuse to listen, turn the volume off, are in another chat channel, and don't check the chat log. Since I que'ed up about 7 minutes before the reset I knew I would just have to work with what ever team I ended up with.
    • Like x 3
  14. Jamie New Player

Try some deodorant and maybe he'll be more willing to get close to you. ;) In all seriousness though, he can't be pulled. It would make the instance too easy as well.
    • Like x 1
  15. apefifteen New Player

OOOO, I'm going to look like an elf 8)
  16. Petralka Well-Known Player

Time to farm those based items :p
  17. MasterRedDeth New Player

So pumped for this event! I missed out on the Halloween and I never did this one so I am thrilled!
  18. Jake Tundra New Player

Went to get the feat Seeds of Success today, purchase any of the Spring Seasonal trinkets, I purchased the one named Blossoming Spore for 16 Seed Pods but didnt receive the feat. Please fix. USPS btw.
  19. MercPony Devoted Player

On a PS3, the Blossoming Spore has broken visuals. It shows as blue flowers and has glowing blue blobs around it.
    • Like x 1
  20. ShadowShield New Player

Really excited! I love festivals in game!