Swamp Thing vs. Poison Ivy! The Spring Event Returns!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, May 6, 2014.

1. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Nothing changed. There is always (ALWAYS!) a dude who decide fight the Swamp thing away from the dispensers. You can go ballistic in a chat - no reaction whatsoever... he/she will continue smashing the baby doing 1 damage point per hit. :)
    • Like x 4
  2. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

Like I said, get your group to steal all the healing barrels and let the guy die :p It shouldn't have to be that way but it is funny to watch him suddenly start yelling in chat that he needs a healing barrel after all that time.
    • Like x 3
  3. M1 Garand Well-Known Player

Well... what if the guy is a healer?... hmmm... do not give me a wrong ideas! [thinking about trolling the party] :D
  4. The Enquirer Steadfast Player

It'll take longer but eventually they will have to run out of power.
  5. Rhinosus13 Loyal Player

That is ugly.........so ugly
  6. HalphLife New Player

"Villains can learn more about Poison Ivy’s plans by speaking to her in the Hall of Doom’s Pit, while Heroes can speak to Swamp Thing in the Watchtower’s Aquacultural Area"
  7. TrueOlympus New Player

Is there any open world content with this event? I sure have a hard time finding it
  8. Walterlight New Player

Yes there is TrueOlympus. It's in Gotham near the Police stations I've found. Mulch Plants and save civilians usual seasonal missions
  9. Charles Monroe New Player

Found out that buying the seasonal trinket Blossoming Spore doesn't give you the feat for buying any seasonal trinket...there should be some sort of warning, or comment or something alerting users that, that particular seasonal trinket, doesn't count as a seasonal trinket
  10. Will Power Loyal Player

[IMG]
    This is my Nature Toon wearing the new pieces with some of the old and the snake hands style.
    • Like x 1
  11. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Happened the same with me, but the game's team was really helpful and resolved my issue in less than 24 hours. I opened a ticket saying what happened and they gave back my 16 marks (they also removed the trinket, but I don't care, I just bought it for the feat).
    Here's the link I used to open the ticket
    https://help.soe.com/app/ask
    Explain what happened and keep watching your e-mail, they'll probably send a response in a few hours.
    • Like x 1
  12. Aglorenzini Dedicated Player

Got this response from their support:
  13. Novaks New Player

hahaha this post just made my morning! I'm glad I'm not the only who ALWAYS has that guy in the group. To everyone who is reading this post, please DON"T BE THAT GUY lol
  14. Armaggedion Well-Known Player

D/c Unknown is back
  15. Bouma New Player

Any word yet on when this event ends?
  16. Will Power Loyal Player

This is my Main wearing the new styles combined with the original Seasonal style.
    [IMG]
    Can't wait for SOE LIVE 2014
    • Like x 1
  17. Solace Royale New Player

If I buy the trinket with 16 seed pods will that count for the feat?
  18. Walterlight New Player

It appears not. I bought it thinking it would but it doesn't :( it does says any trinket though. liars
  19. TripleC123 New Player

ATTENTION! Blossoming Spore will not count as part if the feat because it summons a pet. You'd have to buy the other trinkets for it to count. Thank you :)
  20. Solace Royale New Player

Yeh I found that out after I bought it on an alt