Coming Soon: Bonus Qwardian Crowns Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EconoKnight XIII Legion

I don't understand why this is being kept a big secret.
    • Like x 2
  2. Elusian Crowd Control

The dice is still rolling. RNG is now determining the bonus value as well ;D
    • Like x 6
  3. redlustersoldier Well-Known Player

Which is that style? Anyone can tell me please
  4. Elusian Crowd Control

That is the style you get from the event vendor called "Life Shell".
    • Like x 1
  5. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

I feel your pain,I'M In the same boat:confused:
  6. light FX Steadfast Player

At this point, 10 hours from it starting, what is the big secret on how many bonus marks we are getting? I have a good idea on why its not being shared but cmon already. No rude intentions here, but this type of stuff just frustrates people. U guys announce it, then post 3 days to go, then announce its starting early w/out saying what the bonus is :confused:
  7. Scuzlbut Well-Known Player

ilold :p

i think the Devs dnt Know how much is the Bonus. There to bussy to create new capsules for each 2 month...
    • Like x 2
  8. Furling Well-Known Player

I'm one of Mystere's recruits to FFXIV :) I didn't like it at first in low-levels, but it got much better (especially when I got rid of the pink dress!). I wish they had DCUO's combat and style systems, or DCUO had... well, almost everything else they have :)

I plan on being back to DC when new content is released. We'll see how long I stay based on the content and what happens with stats matter.

So, rather than playing 8 alts on one game (DC), I see myself playing 1 on different games as they are fun and release new content.
    • Like x 1
  9. SkullGang Devoted Player

Would have thought we would be told how much of a bonus it is and where the bonus applies.
  10. MrGainey Level 30

Only looking out for the big spenders don't see where this is worth reading better yet hows this game still alive with no players capable of getting past t6 content with out waiting 3-6 hours to beat one instance. Was hoping you cut this content out but it appears your just stuck on greed and don't realize this game is old and new content in styles are like 5 years late.
  11. Biff New Player

• Like x 1
  12. Elusian Crowd Control

When will this get taken down exactly? On the server restart monday morning or will this be timed earlier to a different time?
    • Like x 1
  13. light FX Steadfast Player

So just saw the details. Im not gonna complain cause i dont wanna discourage these double mark things from happening. But i did the math on how many replays we needed to finish the style w/out this weekend and how many are needed if u knew this weekend would happen. Not really sure how i feel about it. I will say i guess i should of waited.

And i agree with what elsuian is asking above. Saying through the 30th i think most would assume that means all day monday the double marks is still happening. It would be so easy to say this will end at this time pacific on this date to avoid any confusion. Simple and clear communication ;)
    • Like x 2
  14. SuperBell Loyal Player

15. Road Kill Active Player

When does this double coins start? Xbox weekly reset has been and gone and i just done the event and the marks aint doubled any??????
  16. BatmanVyE New Player

i believe it's supposed to start after maintenance, not the loot reset
  17. Elusian Crowd Control

After the server restart as stated here and here.
    • Like x 2
  18. Road Kill Active Player

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  19. Playah New Player

I'm just here to say thanks for this bonus "weekend", because if someone had the particle powered feat early and has been doing the quests everyday without spending crowns on anything, but the life shell gears, that person should have no problem finishing the style wthout replay badges this year according to my calculations. On the other hand It would have been better if we had a chance to finish all feats on one character without replay badges if we are dedicated to play it everyday.
    • Like x 1
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

I agree that people would assume that, since that is exactly what it means. Through the 30th means the bonus ends some time after the 30th. If it is the 30th, you can still get it.

I do not have an exact time for the end on the 31st, and timezones are way too complicated for most people in my experience.
    • Like x 2
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.