Coming Soon: Bonus Qwardian Crowns Weekend!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Mepps, Jan 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Proxystar #Perception

LOL, I told a bunch of people this was happening and not to stress on crowns.

[IMG]
    • Like x 2
  2. light FX Steadfast Player

Oh i dont think it will be. I think the legendary perk will be with the next event and will be very incentivized because events are f2p content and if events start replacing some dlcs like he said then people will figure out they dont need a sub to play an event. So Im guessing the perk will have something to do with being subbed for the next event. Like instead of replays being needed to complete the style only legendary players will earn enough marks to complete the style and earn the style feat. Obviously i am only guessing tho.
    • Like x 2
  3. IamINC Dedicated Player

If anything I expect members will just be rewarded with a few extra coins or whatever currency is next for being subbed.

Personally I would like some member exclusive gear/base item drops and an event that's actually playable ;)
    • Like x 2
  4. DC Urban Committed Player

That comic in ur sig cracks me up every time.
    • Like x 1
  5. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

I wouldn't mind if these events were set up in a way that legendary members wouldn't have to spend replay badges to complete the set of gear I could support that .
  6. Ekart Committed Player

I presume that replay sales are not on track in january. :D
    • Like x 5
  7. KEN_Oracle_of_Delphi Well-Known Player

Subscribed members should get grants either every week, or no locks on loot.
  8. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

THREE days to go!
    • Like x 3
  9. The Anxient Loyal Player

You just have the perception of being right.
    • Like x 4
  10. spack2k Steadfast Player

where are the details ?
    • Like x 3
  11. Derio 15000 Post Club

What is the difference between bonus crown weekend and double crown weekend? Or how many crowns bonus do we get, etc?
    • Like x 1
  12. SUPERMANPRiM3 Well-Known Player

you know that a very good point. well they will have a hard time.
    • Like x 1
  13. Proxystar #Perception

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  14. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

Ah damn finished everything first week i guess ill just run it for fun and snag the extra marks for its release next year.
    • Like x 2
  15. Iconic Simulation YouTuber

LOL Jack is gonna regret his over use of the word "perception" to bs you real fast lol
    • Like x 1
  16. Krossssss Well-Known Player

This Weekend will Rock:cool: !!
  17. SparkmanX Committed Player

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA...

I feel the same.
    Justamente, persivo lo mismo. De verdad que es una lastima que una buena idea para el aniversario, pierda su brillo por obligar a los jugadores a usar replay b, para poder lograr un feat y obtener el estilo completo.
    • Like x 1
  18. Theblackcat456 Committed Player

Mepps although having a bonus weekend is great its still not fair as even those grinding daily will not get the vendor feat even with a bonus weekend. So unless the gear costs are reduced the bonus weekend is essentially useless as we will still not have enough marks.
    • Like x 1
  19. KHALONofOGUN 10000 Post Club

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  20. Danja9 Active Player

According to dc if your not spending money on trying to complete feats then your a weak idiot player. So spend that money.
    • Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.