The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

It automatically grants you membership to all of the games listed in the FAQ. There is no longer Gold membership.
  2. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

There are new cards at Walmart. Last info I had they were still granting the bonus when redeemed because they replaced the old Walmart cards. That probably won't continue forever, but I imagine some sort of incentive will take its place. We do have to keep our retailers happy :)
  3. Toonces New Member

I was really just curious about the old 1500 +500 cards. I have a few sitting here at my computer desk. I was wondering if they'd be worth 2000 or 2500 SC when I redeem them. While I appreciate a response about there being new cards, it doesn't particularly affect me. 2 local Walmarts still have a ton of the old ones if I want to go buy more.
  4. Xianzu_Monk_Tunare New Member

I would expect the cards to pay whatever the face value on the card is. As was stated above, some of the Walmart cards which just say 1500 are still going through as 1500+500, because they are flagged in the SOE system as Walmart cards and, most likely, all current walmart cards only have 1 setting (1500+500). I don't see any reason why they would redeem for any more than 2000.
  5. Tiorion New Member

When can we see new memberships comparsion for All Access games?
  6. Feldon Forum Volunteer

All the game websites have been updated. Check em out!
  7. effelove New Member

"We will be upgrading all existing individual game memberships to the new All Access plan, which will include the top-tier membership level in all eligible SOE games"\

I pay a yearly subscription for a gold membership. My account has not been upgraded to all access and since yesterday I have not been able to use the broker, I have not been receiving double tokens, and I have now purchased the all access plan with 2 different credit cards, multiple times, and I am still not an all access member. This has been very frustrating. The customer service hours that you have to address billing and account issues are frustratingly scarce, especially for people who are not living in the PST zone. I am on the East Coast and have to wait until 1pm to ask what is going on and why my account is not all access despite having had a gold or platinum membership for 4 years. It appears that you are experiencing some issues. I know there are others who are having the same difficulty as me. I would like to be reimbursed for the double tokens and devestation marks that I have been denied.
  8. leavwiz Member

if you mouse over the "Gift" button in the EQ2 SC window it says "you must be an active subscriber for more than one continuous month before you can use the gifting feature" The button is greyed out on both of the accounts I have checked in EQ2 following the conversion, I have not yet created EQ2 characters on my other accounts to check those.

this was supposed to be a reply to Ashlanne'w question but my reply function does not appear to be working.
  9. Mattaui New Member

Not sure what's going on with your account website, but I still can't get an upgrade to go through. It just fails out when I try to complete the credit card transaction. Is there a way I can use this $15 station card I have to set up an All Access pass, would that expedite the process?
  10. Grumbles Community Council

The last couple of cards that I got at Walmart and redeemed came in at 1500 SC only. They no longer show the bonus on the card, and didn't grant the bonus when redeedmed.

Had some older cards that had the bonus and when redeemed those DID grant the full 2000 SC, but that was a while back.

At this point unless there is some promotion going on (like the 7-11 or GameStop discounts), I'll just buy my SC directly from SOE and cut out hte middle-man.
  11. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

I do not know if that's intentional but I will check into it. It's possible this is part of the larger issue that is currently happening across all games. So hold tight and don't panic or get upset yet :)

A $15 Card can be used to upgrade your membership. Once you log into soe.com use the Enter Activation Code option under My Account at the top of the page. Make sure you choose membership not Station Cash. Please note however we are still experiencing issues with our subscription pages so we are asking for your patience. If this doesn't work you will need to contact Support. Help.soe.com.

We are working to fix these issue. However you do have to submit a ticket, you do not have to call support so the time difference shouldn't matter. Go to help.soe.com click Menu, then choose "contact us." Use the email option. Be as detailed as possible. The more info the more likely they can fix your issue without going back and forth.

They won't redeem for more than the 1500 + 500 Walmart bonus
  12. leavwiz Member

gives ashlanne a hug, (and anyone else on the team that needs one)
  13. Tiorion New Member

Well the problem is that none of the sites have comparsion after update. At least there's no such thing in Game Info->Free-to-play, where it used to be
  14. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

This is intentional. While your wallet is connected through the games your time as an account holder is not which isn't something that can be addressed via the forums. You may be able to have Customer Service help with this. I would advise putting in a support ticket.
  15. leavwiz Member

actually, I did contact support first. the person I spoke to said that each game was considered a separate entity and therefore that account was considered "new" to EQ2, hence my question being posted to the forums for other SOE personnel to weigh in on the topic.
  16. William Quakenbush New Member

Ok so can I ask that yall throw in FF XIV since it costs the same monthly? PLEASE! Lol. But yes also when will these games be ready for us Console players? I don't think I read anything about the game release dayes for us since the structure of the game would differ from pc to play station systems. But again please consider putting FF XIV in there I would be a very happy camper if you did.lol Thanks for the hard work and hopefully im able to play more games and enjoy this all access Pass
  17. dekeholden New Member

Sorry, didn't read the whole thread. But I did catch the part where it said Everquest Next and the upcoming H1Z1 will be part of the All Access Plan.

I have a simple question:
    I have a SOE account and live in the EU.
    I play Planetside 2 with that account. (NOT Pro Sieben!)

If I get a subscription does this also work for Everquest Next and H1Z1?
    (aka can I play those games with my SOE account or do I need Pro Sieben)
  18. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Well there you go... That's the official answer.

Nothing has been fully decided or announced in regards to those 2 games for International players. So unfortunately right now we don't have an answer for you.

Final Fantasy isn't a part of Sony Online Entertainment. So we cannot include it.
  19. lo0nytnt New Member

EQOA is a game that would work great for this. Bring it to the pc and I know of a lot of people that would buy this. I may even give the only games a chance aslo. To get me in on this I would love to see EQOA on the pc. We don't need much. 1 server and we all can start over. Hope you guys think about this. Thanks SOE team.
  20. William Quakenbush New Member

Im not quite sure what you me, Isnt it not a online game made by Sony? Don't get me wrong im just wanting to understand. Also When will the all access pass include more for the console players if you know?