The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Dale New Member

Look forward to this plan finally being released. Will definitely download all the main participating games. Planetside 2 is my main, but it seems silly not to take the all access plan. DO enjoy a good MMO :D
  2. syberghost New Member

Agh! You guys are killing me; I took off work for the launch of this AGAIN!

Well, at least I have gold anyway, 'cause I found that Sentinels of Fate Collector's Edition quietly disintegrating on a back shelf the other day and bought it at a steep discount. Guess I'll spend my days off playing EQ2 and DCUO as gold, instead of EQ2 and PS2. It was mostly going to be EQ2 anyway. :)
  3. ageofmyth New Member

Good job SOE. Don't release it until it is ready. You don't want to eff up this sort of stuff ;) You're building a lot of good will with the community lately, and something like this going wrong could really hurt that.
  4. Cassi New Member

OMG this is the official 5th change in dates I have seen. I just got this letter last week. So now we will go past yet another month of billing, and I have started playing these other games. I started EQ2 months ago when they first announced this to be ready for it. I don't play it anymore because I am at a point most everything I need to do required me to pay for cause I am a free member there. I don't play my current sub, because that's on DCUO and there is zip left for me to do there. You guys swore up and down we'd have it tomorrow. the 23rd. If the date changes from the 29th, I'm going back to wow and canceling my sub here, and my accounts. You guys are worse the blizz...don't announce something with a date if you cannot deliver. And 5 times all ready...come on!

Dear SOE Gamer,

This is a reminder that your SOE game membership(s) will be automatically transitioned over to a brand-new All Access membership plan next week. All of the details about the new plan and the transition of existing memberships are covered in our detailed

By way of this email, we would like to remind you that as an All Access member you will be entitled to exclusive promotions and offers. If you want to receive these offers and promotions please be sure to review and and check the box under “General”.

If you have any questions about the new All Access membership plan please contact
    We appreciate your support and look forward to seeing you in All Access.

Best,
    The All Access Team

Sony Online Entertainment LLC
  5. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Hi guys,
    If you don't follow Smed on Twitter I wanted to post his Tweet regarding the delay in this thread.

j_smedley: We've moved the All Access date to April 29th. This is the most complicated change to our billing system ever, so we need to get it 100%
  6. leaola New Member

no do it now, who cares if we all get charged 2x or lose our grandfathered plans, or all get locked out a week till we get accounts reactive.

PLEASE take ur time!
    I never can stand when u have to repatch a patch, do it right the first time even if its in 3 months.
  7. Shroomboy New Member

Are we all to ignore the fact that the one thing which DID happen on the original date was the cut off
    of Gold Account StationCash rewards? (remember? 3 or 4 revisions ago?)

Excuses aside, will the dwindling faithful see a retro deposit of the 3+ months of stationcash
    lost since this exercise in flippity floppism began? I note the continued SALE of SC....how bout
    restoration of that which was {cough} misplaced...
  8. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

To my knowledge this did not happen yet. If you are missing Station Cash please contact Customer Service. Info on how to do so can be found here: http://help.soe.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/28939/
    • Like Like x 1
  9. ltolman New Member

Hello! First a small background of me.

Bought and installed/subscribed to EverQuest 1
    Bought and installed/subscribed to EverQuest 2
    Bought and installed/subscribed to DCUO
    Bought and installed/subscribed to Vanguard Saga
    Installed Dragons Prophet

At this moment in time, I have no recurring charges, I may have fired up one of those games and paid 14.99 but then cancelled after the 30days...so EQ1-F2P; EQ2-F2P; DCUO (Lifer); Vanguard-F2P; DP-F2P

Question 1: Station Cash is amongst all SOE games right? Or does each game differ? If I log into EQ1 and it says I have 9k Cash, when I log into Dragons Prophet I will have 9k Cash there too right? (lol long as I dont spend?)

So Question 2: This 500 Station Cash you are granting, as long as I log in per month and /claim it (per month), that is total of all games or each game?

So lets say for instance come (whenever this truly goes live)...I pay SOE 14.99...Lets say hypothetically April 29th. Okay so May 1st I get billed 14.99; YAY that means I am granted to play EQ1/EQ2/DP/DCUO/Vanguard with 1 fee...14.99 right?

So if I play a few days with one game (hence I logged in), play a few days with another game (hence I logged in) and so on and so forth....does each game grant me 500 Station Cash or..............again if I play all those games am I only granted 500 Station Cash per month regardless how many games I play in a day and how many hours i play per month?

Thanks...and as a side note, I/We can still use our regular real life money and buy more Station Cash right?
  10. luigionlsd New Member

Station Cash is an account-level currency rather than game-level. Your monthly 500 SC will only grant you 500 SC to spend across EQ, EQII, PS2, rather than 500 SC for EQ, 500 SC for EQII, 500 SC for PS2.

Example:
    Assuming your only currency is the monthly 500 SC stipend:
    You can spend 100 SC in EQ, 100 SC in EQII, 300 SC in PS2 in a given month.

You cannot spend 500 SC in EQ, 500 SC in EQII, 500 SC in PS2 in a given month.

To answer your questions:
    Question 1: Your Station Cash account balance is account-wide, not per-game. For example, if I redeem 9k worth of Station Cash using prepaid cards, I will have a combined 9k to spend in EverQuest, EverQuest II, PlanetSide 2, etc. You will not have 9k in EverQuest, 9k in EverQuest II, 9k in PlanetSide 2, for a total of 27k

Question 2: Going along with Question 1, you will have a combined total for your account of 500 SC per month, and not 500 SC per game per month.

I would assume that the ability to fund your Station Cash balance via prepaid card or accepted payment method is not going away with this change.
  11. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

You have answered ltolman accurately...

For your question you can still fund your Station Cash wallet with a prepaid card.
  12. Popliteal New Member

Will the 10% off include eq1/eq2 expansions?
  13. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

I do not believe so since these are no longer available for purchase in the Marketplace with Station Cash. However it's very possible that All Access may bring other benefits when it comes to expansion releases.
  14. HalophilicNC New Member

As a circa 1999 ex-Everquest Player and present premium Planetside 2 member, these changes have enticed me to play EQ2 and have gotten me quite interested in Everquest Next. Even after a 5-year abusive relationship with one of your well known competitors that turned me off of MMOs.

So, for at least one customer, mission accomplished!
  15. Elias New Member

I hope you guys get this figured out soon. I'll admit that I was terribly disappointed in that I've waited through a couple of expected release dates to subscribe to SOE All Access and then this last date finally subscribed for $15 a month to Planetside 2 (hoping that it would just convert to All Access and I could then dive back into DCUO). Now I have to wait for DCUO access, which I was hoping to use during the boring mid-day hours of PS2. :(

BTW, the link to SOE All Access on the main page of your website has directed to a "maintenance" page for some time now. I think it'd be nice if it at least linked to this forum announcement. Took me forever to figure out what the heck was going on, and I probably would have just paid the "old" $20 price for All Access had that link been working in the first place.
  16. Buggabug New Member

Sorry, but here comes another EU question. I'm in the UK and I already play PS2 on a SOE account; will I be losing access or prevented from making more characters on the account or will it simply continue as it is?
  17. Lorddreadscythe New Member

Will I need to pay the monthly fee in order to play Dragon's Prophet?
  18. GriffinTalon New Member

As far as I can tell us in the UK and anyone using a American SOE account, which most people probably have, shouldn't have any problem when they change the sub model, Pro sat 7 people are not getting this I believe, correct me if I'm wrong, so yes it should continue as is and we al lget access to full access to SOE games.
  19. Mostlee New Member

Wish we could get a text when the servers come back up after the huge update. :rolleyes:
  20. irongamer New Member

Is this a step backward? This seems like the dying cable television paradigm. Package a lot of content together and charge for all of it, even though the user only uses one of the products. For example I'd rather not subsidize (or sustain) other titles I am not playing and will never play. How is this plan different from what television networks have been subjecting customers to for years?