The Revised SOE ALL ACCESS PROGRAM FAQ!

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by SOE_Brasse, Jan 23, 2014.

1. Kravitz New Member

Will the price of a Krono be changing from $17.99 to ~$14.99 to reflect the All Access pricing scheme?
  2. Mostlee New Member

I'm right there with ya irongamer. Except for the reference to cable (good one tho), I let SOE have it back in January. Never did get a straight answer. But, on this thread, there are many comments posted by SOE asking for us to be patient...supposedly worth the wait, etc. From your message, I can surmise that you have one of those 3 month or more plans for EQ or something along that line. Personally, I wouldn't care about the change if I were already paying $14.99 a month (currently, I am paying $10/month per paid account, EQ1).

So, I figure we have about 42 more hours from this moment before we'll find out what on Kunark they are talking about (as far as cost per month).
  3. Avneet New Member

I definitely agree from the point of view of you and irongamer. If my current cost for $10/month for the one game I play goes up through this all access pass, I will be canceling when my year is up. No way I'm paying extra for other games I won't be using.
  4. Reaper New Member

All I have to say is you have let me down numerous times Sony. Seriously push the dates back over and over and over again. Why dont you just sell the company to someone who will give enough a **** to make a deadline!
  5. Reaper New Member

I still dont see it on the "Official" list and if you shut it down you will be loosing thousands of players. If you take away PS1 from us and act like its nothing dont blink because the gaming community doesn't do well with Stunts.
  6. GriffinTalon New Member

~~~
    Q: I don’t see PlanetSide 1 mentioned anywhere, are they eligible for this program? A: We will offer PlanetSide 1 as free to play game for everyone when the new program rolls out, on or about April 29th, 2014 (or sooner!). Please note that PS1 has no Marketplace and will not see further game development. We know that a large number of people have played it in the past, and we hope you’ll enjoy it again, on us.
    ~~~
    Wooooooooooo Free PS1 Brillient

Unrelated below
    Currently on the 6 month sub for PS2 which is $12/mo which is about £7.13/mo according to google will be nice to see how this effects the multi month subs :D

~~~Q: Does this program apply to recurring memberships only?
    A: We are pleased to tell you that both recurring and non-recurring memberships qualify so that all members can benefit equally. Recurring members receive further discounts on 3, 6 and 12 month purchases.
    ~~~
  7. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

You are grandfathered in and will simply continue as you are.

No you will not need to pay a fee to play Dragon's Prophet.

There aren't any plans to change the price of Knono at this time.
  8. Toonces New Member

How will the Walmart cards with the 500 bonus SC be handled? Will we get 500 SC to claim + the 500 bonus from Walmart? or just 500 alone? If it is 500 + 500, will those cards be phased out?
  9. Grumbles Community Council

I think those cards have already been phased out. Last ones I saw at Walmart were the basic 1500 SC only cards - no more bonus. (Which also means no more incentive to buy at Walmart, as you can buy direct from SOE and cut out the middle-man.)
  10. garelkin New Member

so does all access grant auto access to gold membership in EQ1?
  11. Beowolf New Member

Hi, I have 3 main eq 1 accounts and 2 eq 2 accounts. I paid seperatly for all these accounts to get the veteran rewards on all. Is there a way to combine accounts at least one eq1 and one eq2 on one all access account? Or since I did not use all access for all these years am I now forced to still pay for each account to get full access on all my accounts.
  12. Avianna New Member

Howdy, change is live and I clicked the link to view my account and all I got was a blank white page... did the accounts page get moved and the link to it not updated yet?
    • Like Like x 1
  13. Dissenterknight New Member

Will this All Access membership apply to any new games Sony Online Entertainment releases in the future?
  14. leavwiz Member

Can you explain why the new all-access membership to games other than the one we have been playing (and paying for ) are requiring us to stay gold for another 30 days before we can gift items from the SC store to our other accounts? Seems like 13 years of continuous subs to SOE games would be sufficient to qualify us as full members as we move into games we used to play from ones that are sunsetting..
  15. Moislen New Member

So now you should bring EQOA back and move it to the PC!
  16. Agedhi New Member

I'm getting the same thing, and in my games it won't let me claim my 500SC - it prompts me to become a member. I was already an all-access member (and have been since it was first introduced)
  17. Degree_Absolute New Member

As it happens, I can't sign up for All Access at all--either a blank white screen or the SOE error page. I wonder if it's just server load or something more dire.
  18. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

We are working on this issue. As soon as we have it fixed we will let you know

That is our plan. H1Z1 and EQNext will be included.
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Both of these issues are known and we are working on them. We will update you as soon as we know more.
    • Like Like x 1
  20. Ashlanne Community Relations Project Manager

Gold membership no longer exists so this is a little confusing for me. Can you post a link where this information is from so I can look at and get you a correct answer. Thanks.