Zoe ridicuously nerfred, give me my certs back SOE!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lux, Jun 14, 2013.

1. Tasogie

hehe fair nuff, yer I have a nephew is a nav in Airforce in 111's myself
  2. HannaDest

More tears. omnomnom.
  3. Dvine

Meanwhile the real "cold metrics", please explain me how ZOE is op:

http://ps2-stats.com/weapon/infantrytype/ai_max/all/per-hour

http://ps2-stats.com/weapon/infantrytype/av_max/all/per-hour

AV: 6th place

AI: 7th place

I eagerly await you impeccable and totally unbiased non personal attack loaded reply!
  4. Vixxing

I think its very reasonable that if they make a change to a weapon/ability ppl should get re-certed... If they still want it: They can buy it again... It sucks working hard to earn CR and winding up with crap you dont use due to nerfs...
  5. DropingBongos

It feels OP to 99.9% of us that are unbiased and there numbers must show the same. So it is getting a balancing pass. hopefully they will get it as closes to balanced as possible on this pass and can move there attention on to other things. Maybe it will take a few more tweaks either way it is always nice to see them actively turning dials to get things just right.
  6. Dingus148

Man, all I can say to you is don't get drawn into this nonsense. This ZOE crap will be repeated as soon as Fractures get nerfed in the next patch. Same song, different singers.
    • Up x 1
  7. metrotw

They will both get "adjusted" just like ZOE. As soon as the sales quota is met. ;)
  8. Dingus148

9. Tasogie

eh I am Trawlerman by trade, there is nothing here that actually gets me going. I just enjoy arguing.I spend up to a month at sea, so I love to unwind when I am home
  10. metrotw

11. Dingus148

Yeah, same. Because of work, I've been spending more time forumsiding than playing! Nothing wrong with arguing, but this forum is quickly devolving into a mudpit.
  12. Lux

You just shouldnt talk about this matter at all, you clearly arent looking at the data or any points that people make, you just make personal attacks because you arent a good individual in many aspects. So many others above your comment have made nice and helpful input comments that are actually on topic and look at what is said and what is actual truth about this matter. Just do yourself justice and go talk **** on reddit because your useless existence on this forum is not needed.
  13. DropingBongos

Those averages are "All Time" of course it will show them low because Vanu just stating using it when they became OP. Like Higby "controversial" post "Vanu are strange they seem to only use something when it is OP"
    • Up x 1
  14. Dvine

Could you please specify what else you regard as "complete dataset" as the info on the two links I've posted is as obvious as it gets. ZOE boosted (!!!) VS Max weapons end up at place 6 and 7 compared to the other empires AI and AV weapons. Could you please tell me what more you need to "pore over"? That site scans the online user profiles at SOE's player info site and sorts out the killfeed into these nifty categories for everyone to see. Its SOE data all the way through buddy :D
  15. DasHenne

They need to offer recertification for this. If the new zoe was a slight damage tweak or something it would be fine, but people who have spent their certs on it so far will very cleary have spent them on a completely differently working ability now.
  16. Dvine

I would kindly direct to the "per hour" part of the url I've posted representing the fact that those queries are the latest ones made in the last 60 mins.
  17. DropingBongos

Certs are so easy to come by doesn't really matter and If they did this they would have to issue a refund on everything they ever change just because someone may not feel the item is not worth it any more.
  18. G3arfried

According to you, the one thing Vanu got that it was known for is now nerfed. But who cares right it was overperforming. Its not like scatmaxes are OP or that strikers are an anti-skill cancer or no range limit on engis AV turrent or the sniper fract maxes or even the super non skill point and spray AA maxes. But hey didnt ZOE have a down side where it took more dmg but sure they should have not added the speed bonus just the dmg bonus then it would have been fine.

You can kindly shove your thread up your *** and get tfo :)
  19. Lividicus!

Let's all take a step back and be HONEST with ourselves.

I personally don't care about you at all, you don't affect me or my family one bit so I could care less how much you cry about your nerf.

ZOE was OverPowered. Plain, Simple. I found this out the first time I went 1v1 with my max unit. I also found that out when I attempted to down one with my Mosquito, failing miserably. How can you hit someone running 20 KMPH? Am I the only one that thinks that seeing 1000 ZOE max units at each base is wrong? Or, do you honestly believe that's the way this game should be?

Any of you Spandex wearing cry babies want to quit, Good. However, if you would like to take one step back, look at the big picture. You'd see that we absolutely needed the nerf. I can't tell you how many times I've bought something and seen it get nerfed days or a week later. Thus, I NEVER purchase new equipment, 95% of the time it's not balanced so SOE can use it's crazy damage output to put more monies in their pockets.

I'd challenge ANY one of you to jump on NC or TR, use a damn "trial" of a weapon and go to a base, any base, and try to 1v1 a good ZOE, you're not going to win.

Before you reply with "Use concussion grenades, then c4, then tank mine, then finish him with your gun." It's all ********, I'm not going to carry concussion grenades simply to deal with the dumb *** ZOE maxes that are spreading like cancer.

Thanks SOE, VS won't be happy until they have an advantage over NC and TR in every department. If you would be so kind, please fix the lock-down max ability. I would've traded (still would) my lock-down for the ZOE ANY DAY!

"VS only use things that are OP" - Matt Higby
  20. G3arfried

I hate that thing lol it out dps's halberd well to me its has so far.