Yesterday I got 570+ kills without dying. 1 man to farm them all #PSWorldRecord

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by IronfistNC, Jan 11, 2015.

1. Xasapis

Oh, same here. If I'm on a good fight I won't abandon it for an alert. Thing is, I'm soloing these days. And I assume as an ESF pilot you do the same. For a squad leader however and his team things are different. They need to find fights that are fun for the whole group and most of the time is not as easy as finding a good fight for one person.
  2. Auzor

No mouseyaw.
    Experienced pilot advantages:
    knows manoevers,
    upgraded nosegun,
    better thrusters (hover frame)
    more afterburner (upgraded fuel pods.. or insert upgraded wing weapon)
    +25% self heal on a shorter cooldown.

At the very least, give mouseyaw and reduce fire suppresion.
  3. Xasapis

You don't need to be an experienced fighter to have those, just to have spare certs. I should know. I have a fully certed Scythe and I'm only good at flying this thing, not fighting with it.
  4. Auzor

Admittedly correct;
    I meant to a starting "new" pilot.
  5. barunedpat

Try playing ESF and there will be atleast two of the following: MAX, Lockon ML, Dumbfire RL, Skyguard, AA aircraft. (Edit: forgot MBT snipers and dual AA sunderers:rolleyes:)
    And that is just ingame. Afterwards they will alt-tab out to the internet and complain how powerful ESF are.
  6. 2ndChance

So let me get this right. People are mostly upset at Ironfist and his crew because they managed to bag a Higbyload of enemies, who evidently had ZERO effective air cover?
    • Up x 1
  7. ComradeHavoc

So are we going to have "world records" for KDR, and have a guy spend 200+ hours in nothing but spawn rooms?
    • Up x 2
  8. Tibbers

He had goddamn air support by some of the best pilots

Anyone who is even half intelligent knows that the best way to kill air is with other air

I'm still waiting to know how many libs he bailed out of as a LA
    • Up x 5
  9. FieldMarshall

I guess its because people expected a legit killstreak when they clicked the thread. Instead it was a lib padder.
    May aswell have been someone fighting from the spawnroom, redeploying at 11seconds.
    Bragging about it also doesent help.

Those things combined is most likely the reason.
    People are probably dissapointed because they expected something awesome but got this.
    • Up x 5
  10. Tykune

Everyone mark this up so devs can see how overpowered the liberator is, so it can get nerfed.

Also, flying around in a lib does not count. All it means is that you have no skill in stomping your boots on the mud and roughing it where real skill counts.
  11. Xasapis

Sorry friend, it won't happen. If a sniper comes here with 1000 kills, we'll demand sniper nerfs?

The fact of the matter remains that the majority of Liberators are flying cert pinatas and only a handful of dedicated Liberator pilots remained flying them with a modicum of efficiency.
    • Up x 1
  12. Mafiakocia

Do i get anyting for 187 consecutive kills as a sniper vanu infiltrator? I know it's not as ez-mode as libbing people, but still...
    • Up x 1
  13. BetterFasterStronger

Even with the factors of skill, teamwork and probally luck, a vehicle that could get a killstreak of 500 should be nerfed.
  14. Danath

Wait, you can redeploy and still count as kill streak? What a fraud...
    • Up x 1
  15. Tibbers

If a sniper essentially Aux'd a gun in one life without redeploy I would be impressed as hell, **** even getting 100 kills without another sniper getting salty and going SMG infil or LA to take you out is a feat

Sitting in a farm chariot with air support and bailing whenever it is gonna die is not real skill
  16. penandpencilman

Hey tryhards, he did something cool and wanted to share. Don't be angry about facts.
    • Up x 3
  17. Xasapis

I mentioned sniper because there was this guy with a K/D of 130 or so. He only did one thing, sit inside the spawn and snipe enemies passing from outside, then moved to another base to do the same thing over and over again. So yea, it is possible to do this, boring, but possible.
  18. mer1c

Same here. Airfarming, is there something more boring? Don't think so.

Glad this will have an end when kill XP is being removed/massively toned down in the next few weeks/months.

Congrats on the achievement though.
    • Up x 1
  19. Xasapis

Not sure why you're glad about that. It's getting toned down because getting certs these days is so easy, the weapon market is suffering. Implant drop saw the same type of adjustment for exactly the same reason.
  20. Tibbers

When people talk about large kill streaks the expectation is you at least do it with something semi skilled ie: Not lib farming/Spawn room killing

(Plus IMO redeploy should count as a death on recursion)