WOODMAN VS(KOTV)

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Kunavi, Feb 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dargadon

Shafted? Come at Miller, comrade, and feel tactial superiority. Also reminded me when those KOTV tried to "shaft" Miller. Got wiped back to their spawnrooms with piss-rags :D
    • Up x 3
  2. faykid

what you saw was NC having the largest world pop, i believe?
  3. faykid

i always wanted to start a colleciton of NC/TR zerging illustrations, but too lazy for that. thanks.
  4. faykid

i am trying to imagine a TR or NC platoon leader saying "yeah, you know what guys, we have close to 70% on this base, we need to makes sure our numbers dwindle to 50% so that we can have a fair fight."

and then "oops, wait, its 65% now. no, wait, its 60%. back to 70%. ok, lets move out, nothing to do here. ooops, wait, its 40% now! get back in!!!"

things like that don't happen, because this is a massive multiplayer where everyone can go anywhere. zergs are inevitable, and both NC and TR zerg pretty often
  5. Plunutsud pls

Yeah but isn't Miller the only server where the TR is doing well?
  6. Kunavi

You don't get it do you? Some of you are just... NM. Here, read if you want. After that, I rest my case.

When I posted this the VS(KOTV) had the MOST population by far on all 3 continents, a common occurrence, especially during Alerts and more so during this WDS #$*&#$& ($#&$(#*@$$&)#$#@$)#@$&$1111!!!!!11!!
    I did not take a pic of it, it happens often enough that you can go check it out on your own. It does not matter that my friend sitting next to me on my other PC was there to see it, you'll argue I'm full of it no matter what I say. I don't care. I am tired of this crap. Absolutely tired.

TR is a JOKE on Woodz, I jumped on an old KOTV Alt for 5' and people were OFFERING TO REPAIR ME instead of me having to ask 5x. That's just an example. Yeah Stacy, 2CA, I agree you guys try to work with what you have but I'm really, really bored. So you live for one moment where you jump KOTV scrubs, who grow weak and slow and idle and still kick our ***** all over the place. Great. I only want to HAVE SOME FUN though?! What is this #$*&?

But you're all right of course! Yeah! It's not KOTV's fault, having played as much as I have and having tested and worked on a couple of Alts to see what's what all I got to say is TR has some problems, to me it looks like the Devs took the worst of the other 2 Factions and put it in one 3rd Faction and called it a #$*&)(*#$ DAY. So there's that too, how such a Faction could attract more people who the F KNOWS!? I don't.

My request would be that SOE scraps TR and starts it over, that they limit players to 1 Faction per Server from now on and that they think about what they are doing with the WDS crap and how capturing and defending works in general and what it offers, not just during this CLUSTERFU**. Let me also bring up Re-Certing, common Cert pool, Server Transfers, all that should have been in from Day 1 including a limit that stops more people logging on to play Faction X if Faction Y and Z don't have more or less equal numbers, or haven't had them for the last 1Hr. Crap like that would really, really help. Give them SOMETHING ELSE FUN ENOUGH TO DO, I don't care what. And if they don't like that they can use a Server Transfer to go where they are NEEDED and where they will have their share of fun. But now I'm just ranting so I'll leave it at that.

In any case I'm wasting words here. Go ahead, tell me again how it's all fine and it's all in my head. F this as I said I rest my case, there's no talking sense to some of you and definitely not to SOE. You guys have your fun and you defend that, I understand.

EDIT

I was about to start talking about how I am getting random HeadShots just DERPING IN THE TARGET'S GENERAL DIRECTION with a very manageable rec, with NO BULLET DROP, with every other VS weapon I tried. Extra ammo means NOTHING when the VS get this. As for the Prowlers, during a fight at a Tech plant on Amerish I pulled a STOCK MAG and obliterated 2 Prowlers up close. Yeah, WHOOOO! Let me wipe the sweat off my brow, it was hard work /Sarcasm 1/2 Mag as well. But I decided to leave it at that, generic statements leading to the same deduction - TR is shafted. Worse than the NC was back then before the PU. I mean, do any of you VS want to argue it's hard to kill with the Orion? Flare? ... SVA-88? ... Want me to go on? These things treat the whole target as a Head HitBox and all you have to do is point. The same effort on a TR weapon equals MAYBE some hits on target, MAYBE YOU F#*$&% DIE. Seriously SOE? Seriously!? Balance?! And if it's not bullet drop then I don't know what it is, but my shots fly straight to the center of where I'm aiming. F* extra ammunition, you don't get to use it, you DIE too fast as TR. F* it. I did what I tried to avoid, ranting more! My bad.
  7. Hiding in VR

Was that what those pictures were suppose to show? Glad you pointed that out, would not have realised otherwise.

I mean, gosh, there are 6 vehicles in that first picture. Imagine that! 6! Zerg to end all zergs! Should we be surprised that Vanu have 1-12 population just after the spawn point has been capped? Or was the picture just to show a rare Harasser sighting?

Either way that was some compelling evidence that has been compiled :rolleyes:
  8. vsae

Stop playing for the objectives. Play for yourself. That will change lot of things for you.
  9. maxkeiser

Actually KOTV did pretty well on Miller, considering all of us were new characters with nothing certed (no high nanoweave, no gun attachments, no squad beacons, no tank upgrades etc etc).
  10. maxkeiser

Yawn, so much nonsense on this thread.

The other night NC had equal pop with Vanu but chose to leave the alert continent and take Indar. So they chose NOT to have a good fight and instead went to another continent.

And for TR to complain is just a joke. TR was the dominant faction on Woodman for a long time post-launch. Vanu almost died off completely. Now the tables have been turned and people complain.
  11. Dargadon

It`s not about "new characters", it`s about attitude. Your outfit provoked Republic with "Miller will bow to KOTV" and ect. - you got what followed. Hoping you guys to level up fast, so we can crush you to dust again without hearing such pity excuses again.
    • Up x 4
  12. Dinapuff

Miller TR is fine.
  13. Yamiks

I smell so much ********!
    the thing is we organize and coordinate people, do you!?
    all i can say : stop whining and work on your faction!
    • Up x 2
  14. deggy

And I didn't see fair fights against TR for months.

That doesn't mean I quit my faction.
    • Up x 1
  15. Desspa

We had one platoon on Miller in one alert, fun event you kno.
    all br 1s and 2s..
    i invite Miller Tr to woodman to play against us on our server and see how fast we deal with you!

SOE>
    Just transfer entire factions. Lets have Woodman VS against Tr Miller and the best nc in europe on the same server.
    • Up x 1
  16. iPlague

Nr.1 reason to not play in a KOTV platoon. Desspa TKs you.
  17. maxkeiser

He's never TK'd me, and I play in his platoons all the time. He's a great platoon leader and makes the game FUN - which is the WHOLE POINT.

Probably if he has TK'ed someone it was because they were doing something amazingly stupid (i.e. they deserved it).
  18. Blinklys

As much as I can understand TR and NC frustration when you guys drop 150 people on them, I've noticed that they tend to overpop bases themselves, like your images show. When playing in a smaller outfit like IP we see this all the time. And it's not like 55 vs 45, but more like 70 vs 30. Don't get me wrong, we like a challenge, but I just find it funny when an even bigger zerg find them and suddenly all the complaining begin.
  19. Wezdor

KOTV is rubbish. As a veteran of the Woodman VS, that outfit is doing nothing but ruining it for everyone. If the outfit got disbanded, nothing of value would be lost.

All they do is zerg fights or cause counter zergs to fight back. No fun either way.
    • Up x 2
  20. SilentGuns

[IMG]

Surely your 20 man spec-ops outfits can handle us, the noobs you claim us to be.
    • Up x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.