[Suggestion] Why NC needs to be nerfed

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by szqc, Jul 2, 2023.

1. FlashBang

Bro you can't be that dumb? First I am comparing NC weapons to other faction weapons... specifically directive weapons. Why would you think that I was comparing NC weapons with other NC weapons in this conversation?

Second you are very obviously conflating the two modes. It has every advantage I stated exactly, and yes in the Anti Armor fire mode it has the reduced damage which doesn't matter at all since all you have to do is press 1 or B to switch between them. Which anyone that played the game a decent amount would know maybe you should not express your ignorance so aggressively. You very obviously have no idea what you are talking about at best, but more likely are being intellectually dishonest.
  2. KhlorosTesero

Ask me how i know you have never used the Gauss saw with out telling me? because if you had for any length of time you would know that the NC gauss saw is one of the hardest weapons to use in the game if not THE hardest weapon to use in the game because it has the most kick out of all the other weapons in the game.

On top of that, saying that the AV feature of the GOD saw some how makes it good, is honestly laughable, its at best a minor niche thing, that really is only good at peppering A2G ESFs which ill be honest, im more for then against.
    Comparing directive to directive weapons? VS probably have the best directive LMG in the game, since they get to just ignore reloading which is the more annoying thing to deal with in the game as a HA player, then the godsaw, then butcher, but butcher has had issues from day one so.

NC weapons are not OP, nor is the faction itself OP in terms of its equipment, Their maxes have limited applications, their MBT is honestly all bark no bite and a skilled tanker in either magrider or Prowler will kill them 1v1. Their weapons *** for tat are not better then other factions.
  3. Somentine

Godsaw AV is pretty useless.

That being said, the recoil is not hard to control. It is actually one of the easiest to control in the entire game; it has zero horizontal recoil.