Why is this game still fun to you?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by EGuardian1, Jan 4, 2015.

1. Sulsa

2 years in and I still sit and watch huge battles just as much as I partake in the craziness...

Love it.
  2. VonStalin

I just cant get bored in this game. So much to do. So much to kill! So many ways to kill! I just cant get enough of it.
  3. Pokebreaker

Well, before when I was a terrible shout, I would take month or more breaks from the game. Starting off as Waterson NC was very rough for a new player (and still probably is). Not that I was making it any better with my noob self.

However, now I play for the BOOM HEADSHOT! Also running the Recursion voice pack (stat tracker) has brought an arcade like feeling too the game, where kills are entertaining because of the various sound clips that will play.

The other thing is the amount of styles there are too use. After a year and a half, I just now certed into a harasser, and have loads of fun just driving for a competent gunner. I still have yet to take tanking seriously, but eventually I will. There is still plenty to do.
  4. BIllyGG

This game is great, until recently since the hit reg and the med kits and the alerts don't freaking work