Why is the jackhammer so f'fn useless

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by the pestimist, Mar 7, 2013.

1. Locke

It just needs much more ammo. Atm with only a 6 round magazine it's in direct competition with the standard shotguns. Imo the Jackhammer USP should be a bigger mag, longer effective baseline range and the 3 shot burst but at the expense of the instant high damage of the other shotguns.
  2. Raggamuffin

Been using it as my main heavy weapon, I absolutely love the extra range it gets over the standard shotguns. I don't see a problem with the guns mechanic, I just often find myself running back to a resupply station so extra reserve ammo would fix that up. Gun is great at mid-range and average close range, I just snipe SMG players in the head with it if they want to engage at mid-range. Just needs to be used a little bit different from your standard run and gun shotgun.
  3. Bape

The sweeper does better you must be on drugs if you bought the jackhammer if you already had the sweeper/piston.
  4. Raggamuffin

nah it doesn't have the same firing characteristic as the jackhammer which is the whole reason I enjoy playing with it. neither does the piston used to use it almost predominantly but now run the jackhammer, the piston feels a bit tinny at mid range engagements.