Why do NC have nothing on Mattherson

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by xboxerdude, Aug 13, 2013.

1. Negator

I think that was an informal app there Dzire
    • Up x 1
  2. LowTechKiller

3. Spets

Yawn, stop crying so much. Plenty of guys use command chat just we aren't always on.
    I personally don't play more than an hour at a time anymore so mabey its gotten worse but if anything its better.

TR matterson I love you.
  4. Geneaux

This is true, I assumed the VS had pushed the NC out of Hvar a few times, which they haven't seemed to accomplish looking back at my ss's. Pops seem to be evening out bit by bit in the past few months, but if they go back to 50%+ plus again NC and TR can kiss Hvar and Rashnu goodbye. As for the SE and S, I don't consider anything beyond West Highlands, Allatum Broadcast Hub, Ceres Hydroponics, The Palisade, Crimson and NS Materiel Storage north. I split the map down the middle in that regard. Crossroads is generally a 2-faction battlefield. For it to be 3-way, the third said faction as to take Allatum or The Crown to even get close. Both of which will be fought for in huge or "mid-sized" zergs.
  5. AcidTech

Kanye? sure guy... Actually I participated in some of the "biggest" outfits on NC many of which are inconsistent and mostly considered "social" outfits that contribute very little to global alerts and winning. Time and time again I sit in my single squad outfit wondering why we aren't participating in alerts while the rest goofing off. Do they have a right to goof off and not care? Absolutely. But the time I do have, I would like to join a competitive outfit that does care and wants to improve the competitive side of NC. Do I sound whiny over the internet? Maybe, but its only to express my opinion on a matter that has many people ALSO questioning leadership in the NC on Mattherson. Sorry for expressing my opinion on a PUBLIC DISCUSSION BOARD.
  6. MajorPlus

TR had next to nothing in the southern warpgates on Indar, and now that we are in the northern (and probably favored) warpgate we have a good medium.

Its the VS on Mattherson that's the problem.
  7. Ender

While I agree more people should take it upon themselves to solve the problem such as how you suggested, he does have a slight point :(. CML is the only consistently organized NC outfit that DA even recognizes as a potential threat. We don't run into BAX much and it sounds like they're having some internal issues. QRY doesn't really contest us on the points but they do make dropping quite difficult. Without CML Mattherson would be in a pretty critical situation. Mattherson NC needs another organized clan to come in and help out imo.

I mean, we recognize a lot of the other names, but none of them change the attitude in TS really. They just aren't organizedenough, consistently. A lot of times we'll see great starts to something organized such as a max crash or such, and then it just falls completely apart and everyone scatters. That fight we had with you guys the other day between indar excavation and then when you took Cora was awesome and I wish we had more fights like that.
    • Up x 2
  8. Giggily

The only NC outfits I care about are BAX and CML, CML because I don't like getting killed by Liberators and BAX because I don't like getting killed by cloaked infiltrators constantly.
  9. Rift23

Take note, this is how you troll Matherson TR.
  10. ThisSideOfThePlanet

The NC is working on more coordination among platoons and squads for late nights.

Early evenings and weekend afternoons appear to pose less problems, which is probably due to different player demographics being online at different time slots.

Obviously, late night coordination is not yet effective, but attempts have been made on several occasions, including with the TR when the population balance demanded it.

Despite the fact that a significant number of players won't follow orders, we are trying to make these things happen more often, especially during the alerts. We can only hope that this will yield some improvements, preferably in the short-term.
  11. YoloXXSwag420

The bad player who is carried along by his outfit trying to pick on the lone wolf who does it yolo solo, and is a better player. You rock on Dzire, keep on talking smack while not delivering. Sorry but your stats don't meet the grade for you to be talking down to anyone. Your slightly higher SPM is earned by being carried by your outfit, and your low KDR, specially for a person who plays HA the majority of the time is just sad. AcidTech lone wolfs, has only 20 SPM less than you, and a better KDR. I'd rather have him by my side than some unproductive mooch like you.
  12. EliteEskimo

What happened to SG, they were a really organized NC outfit. Where did they go?
  13. Giggily

NC just tied with VS for once in a Amp Station alert.
    • Up x 1
  14. BaronVonVirtu

I don't think SG has the feeder community behind it to keep their numbers up as folks turn over. a $12/yr fee probably doesn't help much on the feeder community part. So unless they have players RETURN to the game, I imagine this is a rather common theme for them in games.
  15. Yetskii

Hahahahhahaa..Dzire sucks because he has a lower K/Dr....

I guess you do not realiz that CML will, 20 times a night or more, /suicide and go to the warp gate to head to the next fight in 1 minute or 2. That for one puts a crimp in your KDr

CML gives 2f*cks about K/D. It is a worthless stat that does not reflect true effectiveness...

You ever try to play, while leading a platoon of people or more? Dzire does this every single night.

Pony up with your original username and start an outift and lead, do not cry on the forums that no one will lead....

Step up and be a man, or Shut the f*ck up
  16. Giggily

Oh my god this is adorable.
    • Up x 1
  17. BaronVonVirtu

...why yes, I have tried to play while leading a platoon of people or more.
  18. Dzire

Very happy with how the NC did tonight. There was alot of coordination going on - draw with the VS pop around 40% is damn good IMO.

Pro-tip: Type in /suicide , press enter , press M immediately after, double-click on the warp.

Alive to warpgate in less than 3 seconds. Much faster than redeploy, and in many cases, those seconds count.

You know, I'll just have you watch me platoon lead, and you can decide:

www.twitch.tv/dzirecml/c/2748398

www.twitch.tv/dzirecml/c/2748434
  19. Giggily

You also get a death counted, which cancels any streak XP bonuses. One of my biggest regrets from how I played this game back after launch is that I used /suicide to get around just like I did in Tribes before I realized that I was shooting myself in the foot every time, XP wise.
  20. YoloXXSwag420

Yeah, any excuse is a good one when you suck that bad. 20 suicides a night and still less than a 1.5 kdr. Whoppee do. EVERYONE SUICIDES ALL THE TIME. It doesn't matter. I know players with a 3-4+ kdr who suicide 10-20-30 times a night bouncing around the map. "Well Dzire does it while leading a platoon" Yeah, maybe he should just sit in WG and watch the map, because he isn't achieving squat in the field. You disagree? Call me when we win the next alert because of Dzire's brillant leadership.

He jumps all over someone for not running with an outfit, fine. I'll jump all over him for a lame KDR. Deal with it. Or don't, I really am not interested in the views of some CML suck up with a 0.47 KDR. L2P.