Why are TR so, "It isn't me/us, it's you" attitude?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Fredfred, Oct 9, 2013.

1. Shadowyc

One person makes close to zero difference unless you're fronting money in the thousands. :l
  2. DashRendar

Sure, you say that after the lockon changes/bugfixes/flare ignore fix...

Agree, the Jackhammer is better than the Chaingun, but the Chaingun is still good.

Agree, the EM-6 is probably the most perfect infantry weapon in the game. Glad you didn't say SAW, I'd have to teach you.

Not sure if I agree, the Reaver has issues. It's in an iffy place with a great Rotary and an overall pretty crappy frame performance.

Disagree, the Van is just glorious, you can keep your EZ mode farming machine. Spend more time in the Vanguard and you will come to love it.

Why didn't you mention the MAX?
  3. Ganelon

Go to a therapist, seriously.
  4. Boomotang

You're a joke...
  5. Brahma2

Remember when you were on me around Indar excavation and couldn't kill me for 20 minutes while I demolished your armor? Good times.
  6. Goretzu

Again though I think it is just plain inaccurate, as to tally with my figures ~60% of Miller TR needed to be playing for 8+ hour solid blocks. o_O
  7. Herby20

Evidence.
  8. Goretzu

If I can be bothered I'll log actual server pops against their log-ons again.
  9. Meeka

You'll find posts from me with hate on for the Striker from long before the nerf and preference for the Phoenix and Lancer.

The Reaver can out thrust every other ESF... that matters to me, it gives it a momentum in a direction no other ESF can match.

I don't farm, my tank is a mobile killing machine... the Vanguard can take a punishment, but my Prowler can roll circles around it due to speed and maneuverability. And 1v1, tank vs tank, I'll always take out a Vanguard.

That's not saying I don't like the Vanguard, it's a great defensive tank. But, I don't play defensively.

I primarily use MAXes for anti-air, and in that sense, all MAXes are equal.
    That said, I do like the Ravens a little more than Fractures, but I like the styling of the TR MAX more; so it's a style choice, mostly.

And... it's not a matter of me just seeing weapons my enemies are using and saying, "I like that weapon more" or looking at numbers and saying "That weapon is better because it looks better on paper.". I've played significant amounts with all these weapons and own them all.

These are the weapons I simply prefer. :)