Which races have better armor ( for Heavy assoult )

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by Evliyaoglu, Jul 10, 2014.

1. lawn gnome

decimator has much more up front damage, and in general your first rocket is all you get when you ambush vehicles. no way i would ever touch lock ons because they take way too long and they give the target too much warning. i am usually within grenade range when i fight vehicles so getting solid decimator hits is rarely an issue.
  2. Problem Officer

• Up x 1
  3. acksbox

Ursa's low DPS hurts at short range, but it's extremely accurate, rather controllable, and almost no other weapon that's not a sniper rifle will win against one at 100m+.

Lockons are handy vs air and Harassers, and the Nemesis is actually my favorite all-rounder as it's velocity is much higher than the S1 or Decimator, which makes landing distant shots much easier.

If I'm infantry, I prefer to stay well outside grenade range against when I'm fighting vehicles. The bulk of even my dumbfire kills are at ranges in excess of 100m.
  4. nightbird

Soldiers and vehicles on all 3 sides are machines created by nanites, humans control them in a VR room somewhere out of harms way.
  5. BlazingTiger

From my artistic point of view, I really like the TR Heavy cosmetic armor. It makes you look like a true future shocktrooper grunt.
  6. lawn gnome

the vanu heavy cosmetic armor looks like daedric armor from oblivion or skyrim.
  7. SinerAthin

The Vanu definitely have the sexiest armor, if you're wondering.

The reason so many TR and NC players think it soaks more damage is because they get so easily distracted by it & miss more ;)
  8. SevenTwo

It's because of the passive "Fabulous Shield", upgradable by purchasing extra swag cosmetic armour using Smedbucks.

True story.