Which NC LMG (except GD22c)

Discussion in 'Heavy Assault' started by iostreamz, Nov 23, 2012.

1. Nocturn0l

Give the GD-22S some love, it's a great weapon, it's cheap and only needs a foregrip to be effective, the 50 round mags is less of a problem as you think and it reloads quickly
  2. KnightCole

The GD22S is a good gun. I personally run a x2 and Laser on it for CQC hipfire, just that the EM6 and its higher ROF ad bigger mag cap is more appealing.
  3. Tekone

EM6

You don't need single shot mode for short or medium range combat.
    Also, the EM6 has 3 fire modes. Single shot, two shot burst, and of course full auto.
  4. R3volutionist

I used the EM6 for a while because it came with the Alpha Squad bundle, and it was the best NC LMG in my opinion, then the Anchor came out and it's basically all I use. 1x reflex, fore grip, SPA, and sometimes the suppressor if I'm being sneaky.
  5. KnightCole

Cant the 2 shot be used to fire faster then 600RpM? I know the rounds come out quick but the refire rate is really fast. I will have to try 2 shot more next time I play. Im just so used to full auto I cant shoot with anything else hahaha...and to think I used to CQC in 2142 with a single shot Baur Assault Rifle......then along came the GANZ HMG and I was ruined for life.
  6. Tekone

TBH I don't know. I roll with full auto's and use trigger discipline for single shot. I hate cycling thru fire modes. Call it personal preference..
    OP said
    If he was leaning towards it simply because single shot mode, I was making the point that the EM6 has it as well, along with more manageable recoil and a 100 round mag.

And yes, the Baur was a beast. Still remains my favorite weapon in that title.
  7. Epic High Five

Let's be fair here, the SAW reload is easily a -2. It's the worst in the game BAR NONE and by a big margin. It's still the best gun in the game once you get better at landing shots. EM6's velocity is dog**** which makes it harder to use except up close, where the ROF isn't enough to compete.

The SAW also rips through MAXes when combined with a conc grenade to the head.

Also, the SAW is freeeeeee! I love my SAW, EM6 just feels like a wishy washy weapon to me. Maybe if the velocity was better I could take it seriously. Plus, the comp/grip changes did it no favors.

75 round mags are effectively the same as 100 round mags, with a faster reload to boot. They're really not a problem at all. 50 rounds is too few though, despite how much I love the Anchor and the NS15 I keep running out of ******* ammo
  8. Psykmoe

The SAW has the best damage output of any Adv. Foregrip LMG and I believe the second best damage of any Adv. Foregrip gun period, so if you stick it in a guy's gut or ADS in close you're still solid in close range, unlike the of those 650 rpm/143 damage ranged weapons on other factions. Especially if you land those headshots up close.

If you really want a 167 damage LMG, the Anchor is fun for close quarters and the SAW S is cheap, has the best velocity of our LMGs, has a nicer recoil pattern than the EM6 and still adequate damage/mag size. And it can take SPA to shore up the 10-20 meter bracket in terms of damage dealing, because honestly, if you're worried about hitting the bottom tier damage at 80m instead of 75m, go back to the SAW and still do 167 damage at 85 meters, a range where high tapfire damage wins anyway.
  9. R3volutionist

Yeah you said it perfectly. The saw is basically the best NC LMG for mid to long range, and the Anchor is the best for mid to close.your choice depends on your style of play or the situation. Also the jackhammer is pretty BA now. Also the NS15 isn't a bad gun, a lot like the Anchor, just worse damage but way better control. The EM6 is a in between gun, it has the same stats as the Anchor for the most part, but functions more like a SAW. To me you're better off buying the Anchor than the EM6, for a run and gun play style it's the best NC LMG.
  10. thePankakeManne

Step I: Equip the NC6 Gauss SAW.
    Step II: Cert into Adv. Foregrip, choice sights, and HV ammuntion (if there's too much recoil, remove HV ammo or add compensator).
    Step III: Squeeze the trigger and listen to it sing.

That's honestly all that's necessary. The SAW can literally adapt to any conceivable scenario, provided you have the correct attachments, and you know how to use it.
  11. LGhost1904

I used the NC6 Gauss SAW to start the game off with and I absolutely sucked with it because my aim was so bad. Then I bought the NS15 and my accuracy improved a lot. Then I switched classes and used other types of guns and with time my aim improved, so going back to HA, I got the LA1 Anchor. Nowadays with my better aim I can use the NC6 SAW with no problems and dominate. It all depends on your play style and skill.