Whats the NC's "Annoying" thing?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Swooped, Sep 29, 2014.

1. Stormsinger

The most annoying thing on my NC...? The complete lack of delivery on all the promised bonus checks.

And ravens, those things are potent to face. :p
  2. eldarfalcongravtank

insta-gib scat/hacksaw Maxes:(

insta-kill jackhammer with insane range for a pellet shotgun:eek:

vanguard shield (especially if he pops it when your tank is already burning):mad:

pinpoint-accurate annoying SCREEEEE ravens:confused:

and dat yellow construction site worker outfits they call uniformo_O
  3. cruczi

One annoying feature of NC is that the announcer has a lisp. But thankfully that doesn't bother TR and VS.
  4. Spacelife

Turns out I CAN take the sky from you, Mal.
  5. a-koo-chee-moya

That's not what I meant. What I meant was that nobody seems to notice what's powerful in their own faction and highlights what is powerful in the other factions.
  6. NoctD

Ravens. 200 damage weapons. ScatMAX. IWIN shield. Reavers that do the Vortek one clip on your ESF. Phoenix spam. Jackhammer.

The NC are in a really great spot in the game today - they can only blame their failures due to excessive derps in their player base.
  7. a-koo-chee-moya

The problem is not the 200 damage weapons, its that VS and TR don't get clones of them, while NC gets high RoF weaponry just like TRs.
  8. Yeahy

9. zaspacer

OHK on ESF from Vanguard is annoying. (not super common, but it's annoying when it happens and it's annoying to have to fly different around NC ground than the other factions)

Reaver Afterburner speed is annoying. (and Vortek Rotary by people with good aim because of it; and Reaver Gank Squads because of it)
  10. Cest7

11. BiggggBRIM

When I play on my NC alt, I'm most annoyed at the fact that the NC seem to love killing fellow NC. If an average Emerald NC was in a room with one VS and one TR and had only two bullets, he would shoot himself twice.
    • Up x 1