What... What is THAT doing THERE?!

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Cl1mh4224rd, Dec 10, 2012.

1. Cl1mh4224rd

I don't think I can add anything to this...

[IMG]
  2. EN0sh

lol'd @ captainhomosex.
    And yes, that would be quite an advantageous spot to park a sundy
    • Up x 1
  3. SenEvason

It's acting as a hard to reach spawn point.
  4. NullPointer

How the f...?
  5. ritual

I see that on a daily basis and it's always TR doing it -_-
    • Up x 2
  6. forkyar

its not your base yet.
    • Up x 1
  7. Chrysalis

If you are VERY PATIENT, and potentially have someone willing to help push you with a Lightning, you can get the Sunderer up stairways in both Tech Plants and Amp Stations. In the case of Amp Stations, this puts the Sunderer right in front of the SCU.
  8. daxed

Emergent gameplay

Deal with it.
  9. Streetfighter

Seen this in a VS base on Miller these days (but i guess you can find someone on all empires doing this!) - dont know how it works, but it needs to be fixed.
  10. IshanDeston

Click the picture and take a closer look. He isn't refering to the flag, he is refering to whats beneath it.
  11. Moxin

Great game concept.....a mobile spawn without minimum distance to the target area to prevent camping fights. Wonder who had this idea. Is there actually anything without issues in this game ?
  12. Morro

It's just a glitch being exploited not necessarily a purposeful design. The base designers added these low beams to prevent that but it can be bugged.
  13. Moxin

So is there a glitch aswell when sunderer park inside enemy bases but outside of buildings or just exactly at the walls or entrance ? Its the same awesome game concept I talked about, there is no feature ingame which prevents to setup a sunderer only in a certain range close to any enemy spawns/bases/buildings.

No wonder that camping is so dominant, way to go :D
  14. Fluff

It's an exploit that will probably be dealt with a few bans. I'm also seeing a patch coming to stop this once and for all. I'm a sunder driver and I would NEVER agree with doing that for any reason at all, it is my sincere hope that Sony will see who is doing that and banning them.

Also, to be quite frank here, this isn't Sony's fault, no matter how long the dev tested this game, they know as we know that the scumbag cheaters will pollute this game and find every possible way to exploit the game. A few new posts here in there in the bases will resolve this but I would very much enjoy seeing some bans about this.

I remember how many exploits can be done with something else that belongs to engies (I'm a HA/Engie myself) and how easily it is to exploit the game with that "thing" and think they are prolly on stopping that exploit too.
  15. m44v

Is really that an advantage to park the sunder there? I mean once you secure the two back doors most of the job is done.
  16. NOX2097

Hilarious! I love it!
    • Up x 1
  17. Vlas

It is not widely known that that is a glitch.

They just need to add some barricades to specific points and be done with it.
  18. Vlas

I guess no one has ever used a light assault to jump over the shields in the vehicle bays.
    • Up x 1
  19. Eugenitor

Where's the problem? So it's somewhere it's not supposed to be? It can't go anywhere fast. Shoot rockets at it.
    • Up x 2
  20. Aelloon

This. I don't think this really makes a difference in a techplant fight.