forkyar
    1. There are no messages on forkyar's profile yet.
  • Signature

The war will not determine who was right
    Only who's left
    Dead, but not allowed to die. Alive, but as good as dead.
    Nothing is True, Everything is permitted

About

Anyone other than a complete ***** would realise there are many more factors affecting your game than just weapon stats. Draw distance, graphic settings, latency, player skill are just a start.

Someone else posted this and it's true.

"If I'm playing VS and I get killed by a TR at long range, I think, "That's BS!"
    If I'm playing VS and I get killed by a NC at long range, I think, "That's BS!"
    If I'm playing NC and I get killed by a TR at long range, I think, "That's BS!"
    If I'm playing NC and I get killed by a VS at long range, I think, "That's BS!"
    If I'm playing TR and I get killed by a VS at long range, I think, "That's BS!"
    If I'm playing TR and I get killed by a NC at long range, I think, "That's BS!"

Look at the weapon stats because they are the black and white truth.

If you're any good aiming the TR weapons you'll be competitive.
    If you're any good aiming the NC weapons you'll be competitive.
    If you're any good aiming the VS weapons you'll be competitive.

And if you can't play encompassing the minor faction characteristic differences then swap factions.

NC have the best starter Inf sniper rifle. I mean it's a ******* ace compared to VS and TR. Do people complain about it? Not really. And when you get to top tier Inf weapons they are ALL THE SAME!

Stop blaming the game for your lack of skill and naivety.

Most of the players in game understand they are not a super soldier, not so much on these forums and it makes sense because people having fun don't come to the forum and normally do more then lurk at work.

I'm gonna hit you with a hard truth 80% of you are no better then the average player, you won't be blowin up scouts with a reading of over 9000 bro.

(Not all of you come off this way) and I agree with a lot of the well put together ideas.

But some are just displaying their own experiences and taking it has undisputeable evidence that things are OP or UP

Example this talk about skyguards being UP

Some exclaim they can't kill a single fighter in their skyguard either in a rocket pod attack or shooting at one and it getting away.

If your getting rockets up your *** drive and return fire I'm sure its harder for them to stay on you while their screen is blowing up trying to stay on you and watching when they need to pull out. You press W or S hold mouse as best as you can over the fighter that is heading DIRECTLY at you.

If you are angry because you shot a fighter to half health then he ran away guess what he's not doing to your team atm... no I in zerg.

Liberators yes they take **** near 4 magazines to kill. Sounds to me like the player base is asking for the punishment.

When I see things like man 4 magazines full of rounds to kill it..... I should get 3 more friends on this task with me(this is a MMO right?)

Everybodys heard that old saying "you want it done right, do it yourself" adapt to what your party needs don't sit in your spawn and ho hum about those aircraft press number pad 4 organize a AA push get your squad to recall back to sanc and get back to the fight with AA equiped fighters play dirty ram libs before you die make sure your team knows to kill camping libs first.

This game will be what we make of it its suppose to be on a large scale you as a individual will not accomplish much most of the time. Please don't ruin our game.

Heh. Very few seem to be consciously aware that the patch went out at 4:00 AM on a Saturday, SOE time. Even fewer seem to sympathize with those folks at SOE who are put into such a position. And then for some of them to come in (or stay) and work a significant chunk of their Saturday? I, for one, am impressed.

How many of you are actually willing to dedicate that kind of time to your job?”