What weapons do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Infiltrator' started by Okjoek, Jul 3, 2015.

1. obamacares

vandal with 1x dot sight and laser sight ( in case I get in a sticky situation ) for long/ medium ranges

mkv suppressed with same 1x sight with dot reticle and laser sight / extended mags for short/ medium ranges
    I only run 1x sights since for obvious short range advantages, but I also find myself more accurate with them at longer distances since you don't need to lead as much with a smaller magnification. Sometimes I use the 2x, but I never go more than that
    hunter cloak all day erryday ( although honestly the invisibility on it could use a buff. same for stalker )

I like to run either the commissioner or blackhand as sidearms, although I only use the blackhand if i'm running the mkv
  2. tornflags

Glorious TSAR & Commissioner are all I need to be happy on planet Auraxis.
  3. Scrye

TSAR w/ 3.4x red dot scope and straight pull bolt for mid/long range.

Farmistice w/1x reflex, Adv. Laser sight, SPA and Suppressor for close range

Very occasionally I run a weird NS7-PDW loadout (Fwd Grip, Compensator, SPA) for mid range. The SOAS-20 (or faction equivalents) would be better, no doubt. But I want my Shuriken.

Imho that's all the infiltrator really needs, unless you are dead set on sniping from >200m.
  4. Amouris

AMP & Repeater, the sheer synergy of stalker cloak and those weapons is absurd. I find TR has the best infiltrator setup with both the pistols and claymores. If not for my outfit I'd be another Elmo.