What makes you log out?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Lowback, Aug 3, 2013.

1. Hunter_Killers

You haven't been able to flip a Galaxy yourself since they started screwing with the physics after they broke traction. I love vehicles slowly rotating themselves on a flat surface.

I generally log when I tire of staring at a spawn outhouse to take a base. It's what every battle devolves into. Mainly due to the lack of chokes inside bases because everything is swiss cheese. It's far too easy to just swarm into a base. It's also incredibly boring.
  2. Silkensmooth

Ok so if you walk out there and get shot in the face 10 times, is it time to camp inside the spawn room, or go somewhere else?
  3. Konstantinn

Best strategy is to have a few squads pull armor and sunderers from neighboring base, set up perimeter and 2ndary spawn. In many bases (not all) best way to beat spawn campers is from outside, not from within. Sometimes you just lost, there isn't much you can do about it. Like when outnumbered 2-4 times for example. Rarely beat 2:1 odds, but when it happens feels that much sweeter.
  4. Linus

48+ group of teammates with no one playing Anti Air when a lot of ennemy aircraft are just hovering above us.

Generally it results to a facepalm and a log out.
  5. Atromnis

Alert Starts. Look at TR population: 29%. OK, NC population: 34. Depressing, but Doable. Vanu: 40%. Look at map, covered in purple. Pretty much this.
  6. keez

Being outnumbered and stuck in a spawn soon after the giant enemy blob attacks your base and being unable to do anything other than run out and die in about 3 seconds hoping for a few kills before being gunned down from fire coming at all direction and from vehicles shelling you, snipers...happens all the time now instant game killer.

Finding a balanced fight is REALLY hard these days when outnumbered. I wish there was some way to communicate to the other stupid faction also being hammered to instead focus on the enemy which is massively outnumbering us, but instead the same attacks happen on the same fronts population imbalance or not, it's terrible and shows how unorganized players in general are in the game, and it basically kills the game for me.

EVERY TIME it's just spawn room to spawn room all the way to our warpgate over a very painful period of time while our faction hemorrhages players out of frustration the entire time being unable to fight back against basic numbers the ultimate factor in 95% of fights. really frustrating stuff
  7. ScottishRoss

When I'm not having fun at that particular time.
  8. Kid Gloves

1: family. family > computer game.
    2: bedtime. sleep > unemployment.

3: losing a vehicle within seconds of it spawning because of a bug.
  9. Hoki

Well I just ragequit after being TK'd by C4 while in a max suit.

We were getting spawncamped hard and I found a pocket behind the spawn room that I could take out. So I spawn a suit and use charge to get out of the spawn room and right before i start lighting them up BOOM some noob name Weeb blows me up with C4.

G'night~
  10. Tow2Bravo

That sucks, sometimes people will log to their other faction toon just to do that. Make sure you report them before you log.
  11. NinjaTurtle

I look at the clock and think "**** it's 3am and I've got work in 3 hours" :eek:

There are nights when I get killed by more low BR players than I do the more long term players :(

The other night there was a BR4 that kept pump shottying me to death he was insanely good, never missing no matter how I moved. By the end of the fight (Crossroads) he was at least BR 10, I suspect just from killing me alone.

I don't suspect he was cheating, I just think sometimes good players own but it was a little irritating
  12. Nargot

Nothing troubles me more than my own stupidity, somedays i just suck... then i log off after dying 3-5 times.

Everything else is just the game.
  13. Leal

14. Takoita

When the perfomance get worse than usual or "You have been disconnected from the server" or some random crash kills the mood.
  15. Trebb

When my flash or harasser hits a tiny pebble or 1º incline and flips over only to explode, I log out for the night.