What kind of fight do you like?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by Quiiliitiila, Aug 29, 2013.

1. Phrygen

combined arms fight in between two bases.
  2. Quiiliitiila

Well then what do you propose? How about unlocking bases one forward and behind a contested base for capping? So if we were attacking Quartz Ridge, Indar Excavation Site and Hvar Northgate would be up for grabs as well. This could add a fair amount of lee-way to attempt to cut of supply lines, but it would still keep people from just randomly capping bases.

Just something I came up with as I read your reply,
    -Q
  3. Crator

This thread isn't about the lattice or hex.
  4. Quiiliitiila

Yeah, a post about lattice killing fights lead to my defense of it and then to this... I shouldn't have de-railed it, sorry.
  5. Pikachu

Me being in a tank driving around small clusters of enemy infantry standing close to their cover. Had a lot of it today during the never ending battles back and forth between Indar excavation site and Quartz ridge pass. Guilty pleasure maybe.
  6. jihon83

I find a lot of the fights in this game to be intriguing, though I think I prefer, at the smallest, a "squad vs squad" setting of 12 v. 12. Any smaller and I become anxious, simply because I'm not quite sure of my FPS abilities. At the largest, I think two or three platoons against one another is good, too, so long as its spread out. Yet, I know I'm not too much of a fan of biolab fights, as they seem most like a stalemate grind, especially with the lattice system, where you can no longer have a roaming fight over the satellites, but also because the alert system is burning me out on them. I played through Waterson this evening and went to log into my Connery and Miller characters, only to see that they were both having "Dome Domination" alerts. It's part of why I was happy to be drifting between the south and north fronts to capture tech plants and amp stations, rather than dealing with the Allatum charnel pits.
  7. Quiiliitiila

Fixed the color for you :p