What goes through your head when you read this?

Discussion in 'PlanetSide 2 Gameplay Discussion' started by AxiomInsanity87, Jan 13, 2016.

1. customer548

Tell me one thing. How much operations per minute does an HA have to perform during a fight ?

- Medics will have to heal their teammates, to rez them, to put their deployable, to spare their rez nade... All of that while dodging bullets and opponents' nades.
    - Engis will have to expose themselves in incredible ways in order to follow and repair Maxes-Vehicules, being unable to fire back during 1 or 2 long seconds. They have to keep an eye on their supply packs.
    - LAs have to go on roofs, then are supposed to have to deal with snipers (and tanks shooting at them sometimes). They have to deal with C4 and with an ideal position and possibly beacons.
    - Infis start with a reduced HP pool, have to take time to ambush if their want to do it in the best way, and are highlighted by an almost constant sound following them. They have to constantly give radar to their teammates and have to spare their darts in some cases.

- HAs ... HAs have nothing to do for their teammates. They just have to take care of themselves. And they have a more than confortable margin of error when they are surprised or when they miss their target due to their shield. Amnos supplying is not a problem also due to their large armnos capacity weapons.

The goal of my post is DEFINITLY NOT to make any supposed "skill" comparison between anybody. But please come back on earth, stop pretending HA is as hard to use as the other classes are. For sure, some HA players will be more efficient compared to any other HA players. But please do not try to compare HA gampeplay to the other classes' one .
  2. Pelainis117

Lol keep that salt out of here cowboy. I were talking about infantry fight and for real you think F win is a pure skill? I can"t deal with your bullsht. ;)